Ultima quest enemy counts?

bradorego

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone had compiled a list of enemy counts for each of the Ultima quests? I often use http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/6440-enemy-counts/ when trying to hunt specific things, but that doesn't include everything (notably, the Ultima quests).

Specifically, I'm looking for a faster way to hunt Melqueeks than Ice Spinner (which requires 2 people).

Let me know. Thanks!

You could try out crysis en dos tierras 2 maybe (an edit of endless nightmare 2 I think). In all honesty though if some other monster drops what you are looking for, then you should hunt them instead. Melqueeks have the 2nd worst DAR (drop anything rate) of any monster (only recon is less), they only drop an item 15% of the time, making them significantly worse for getting a drop than any other monster (e.g. red sword's true rates viridia nano dragon 1/576, skyly govulmer 1/906, and redria melqueek 1/2112. They have the same base item rate of 1/317 without dar including, but differing dar of 55%, 35%, and 15% respectively).

Ahhh. That would explain why Ultima's drop rate and PSOWorld's differ. I didn't know about DAR.

Doesn't answer the original question, though :) Having enemy counts for the new quests would be nice....

Well anyone is free to post and update that topic if they want to count the monsters manually per quest ^^

• Like 1