PGF ONLY MINE

A called drop, well is that... I think it doesn't matter when the person calls it (as long as it has not dropped or was picked up)

If its open or private room doesn't matter either, you are free to not run with them if you don't like the setup.

Does it mean if Creator did not say any word about pgf and i picked it up then i am the stealer? Because He can say after the game PGF is mine, "report, cuz u've stolen this".

Sorry if i misunderstood this.

• Like 1

John let it go man. Hunt pgf with friends or make some. There's no real winner to this argument since it always comes up every event by the same people. They need to lock their parties or get stronger themselves before trying to hunt such an item imo. It happened hyrule event, anniversary event and now christmas event. This is not trolling , this is just stating something that has been said repeatedly but some reason it's a lesson never learned by such individual. I'm sure they know who they are..

THE END

cant ever have drama about rules without a hearty helping of schthack references.

It's like you people are asking to be smacked down by some one smarter than you.

Also, if I may, in the chat logs Virec posted, if in accordance to the rules, it states that it's only his if everybody agrees. Now, correct me if im wrong here, but Im pretty sure nobody agreed or at least not everybody agreed to him getting PGF. Because I didn't see john agree whatsoever the entire time, nor did I really see anybody agree.

Edited by Auroboro
  • Like 1