lost items in my own char to char trade

HUdroid slot 1

GC 42152023

Sun Tzu slot 2

GC 42148247

hi I was trading in between accounts as hh had just started : ( and after trading my centurion battle and 4 noob hps and my 00/00/00/40/35 ultima reaper from sun Tzu to hudroid , I logged off sun Tzu leaving hudroid with items saving the game with sun Tzu not having them : ( then as I walk toward exit to lobby I get a psobb.exe error on hudroid before I had chance to save him having the items and I new straight away they would be lost : ( but I relogged both just to check and yep gone as I thought . now heres the crappy part I don't have my photos due to deleting and loading in my pso backup, ive checked and ive only got photos of my recent new items : ( please help and let me know what I can do , the items were on sun Tzu so if he could be rolled back like literally 10 15 minutes then it would be great but I don't know how it works : (

yep sorry cyane it was literally when the hh was announced so I would guess at around 12 pm server time

Edited by solo guy
  • Like 1

Can a gm give me an update ? I was hoping to play later and if i have missed anything would like to add the info so it can be resolved and I can play again , last night was so boring without pso : (

I logged in on Sun Tzu account and found the x4 noob hps and the ultima reaper that you've sorted but there is no centurion battle there? I have checked the banks and logged in HUdroid my other char involved and he dosnt have it either so all im missing now is the centurion battle