Long time former schtserv player, happy to be here.

SkyPioneer

Hey all,

It's been a long time since I played PSO. I stopped playing when the wiseguy Lee decided to remove quest items from schtserv to beat hackers. Anyway, I'm happy that place is done and I'm happy to be here. 3x exp and higher drop rates sounds great - I can get to endgame in much fewer runs of TTF.

Anyhow, I'll be applying a more serious effort in this game now so I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. Funny that I started the "ask a quick question, get a quick answer" thread back on schtserv. Again, a pleasure to be on these servers. Viva Ultima!

• Like 2

Hey all,

It's been a long time since I played PSO. I stopped playing when the wiseguy Lee decided to remove quest items from schtserv to beat hackers. Anyway, I'm happy that place is done and I'm happy to be here. 3x exp and higher drop rates sounds great - I can get to endgame in much fewer runs of TTF.

Anyhow, I'll be applying a more serious effort in this game now so I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. Funny that I started the "ask a quick question, get a quick answer" thread back on schtserv. Again, a pleasure to be on these servers. Viva Ultima!

Hi, welcome. Who were your chars back on old server?

Thanks for the welcome all

Hi, welcome. Who were your chars back on old server?

I had a hucaseal called penumbra, renamed it to queen. Had a fomar called King II. Not like it matters, I dont think I ever got past level 140 with my hucaseal.

Thanks for the welcome messages all.

An extra special welcome would be answering my question I posted :D

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/9827-ask-a-quick-question-get-a-quick-answer/?p=137206

Hello there. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us~