Useable yet unuseable weapon?

On my second character named Unknown (character slot 2. Guild card: 42008220) who is a FOnewman (i think that's what its called, its a male newman force). I finally achieved the MST to use this weapon called "The Sigh of God" which requires 653 MST. Once I got the required MST (i have 674 now) I went to my bank to take it out and tried to equip it only to find out the letters are still in gray and still un-useable. Im unsure if this is a bug or if I have to do some to be able to wield the weapon. I also found a Rabbit Wand and apparently I cant use it at all (has a X beside the name of weapon).

Like I said I do not know if these are bugs or if they are actually part of the game and I have to do something to be able to wield it. But regardless answers would be very much appreciated.

untitled-5.jpg

Edited by Kiryu13

rabbit wand its for females XD the other wep i dont know lol see ya good luck with that :onion-head11:

B

Ah well that would explain the rabbit wand part lol >.< But I uploaded a pic to show what I am talking about.

there is no bug with the sigh of a god. this same "problem" happens to alot of forces. the problem is that you have 674 mst only because the weapon you currently have equipped boosted your mst. unequip your weapon. The mst you have WITHOUT a weapon equipped is what the game goes by in seeing what weapons you are strong enough to equip. i can garauntee that you had a wand equipped that boosts mst. basically you need to level up more or use mind mats (or mag) to get more base mst. i broke it down 4 yah but any questions jus ask :onion-head01:

• Like 1

there is no bug with the sigh of a god. this same "problem" happens to alot of forces. the problem is that you have 674 mst only because the weapon you currently have equipped boosted your mst. unequip your weapon. The mst you have WITHOUT a weapon equipped is what the game goes by in seeing what weapons you are strong enough to equip. i can garauntee that you had a wand equipped that boosts mst. basically you need to level up more or use mind mats (or mag) to get more base mst. i broke it down 4 yah but any questions jus ask :onion-head01:

Would god/minds have the same effect?

:onion-head53: Davell is right lol Most of any forces weapons either depend on MST or boost it. The Storm Wand : Indra you had equipped boosted your MST. My advice is to make a mind mag lol. I have a lv 80 rappy mag with mostly mind that you can have. Call me if you see me in game. ;D

Ah yes I see the reason now, I got to playing around and found out everything. thanks guys :D

Also to Godric, I would be gladly to use that mag, I'll see what I can find to trade ya. Just look for me in-game.

topic can be closed.

Edited by Kiryu13

I made a char like yours lvl 65 with a mag that has 100mind and i have 623 mst ( I cant equip the wand)

Then i use a god/mind , my mst boosted to 663 and now im able to equip the sigh of a god with 698mst when equipped. ( no mats )

I dont see a problem with units or mags , relog and try again

I made a char like yours lvl 65 with a mag that has 100mind and i have 623 mst ( I cant equip the wand)

Then i use a god/mind , my mst boosted to 663 and now im able to equip the sigh of a god with 698mst when equipped. ( no mats )

I dont see a problem with units or mags , relog and try again

theres no reason to relog actually u can use mags and units to use weapons like godric said but u cant use weapons. basically your will remove the storm wand -thus losing 35mst- before equipping the sigh of a god so yeah the game doesnt register weapons boosts in relation to equipping other force weapons. basically all forces should unequip their weapon look at your mst then and that number determins what weps you can use