Kumara turned into Ila

Guildcard: 42153089

Character Slot: 4

Date/Time: 18/11/2015 around 12:00 am central time

Description: My Kumara turned into an Ila by logging out and back in. Can you please reset it to a Kumara? It really matters for feeding patterns. (this is referring the the lower level of the two Ilas, as I now have 2).

Guildcard: 42153089

Character Slot: 4

Date/Time: 18/11/2015 around 12:00 am central time

Description: My Kumara turned into an Ila by logging out and back in. Can you please reset it to a Kumara? It really matters for feeding patterns. (this is referring the the lower level of the two Ilas, as I now have 2).

Off topic but don't you want a more suitable forum name rather than your personal email address ?

Off topic but don't you want a more suitable forum name rather than your personal email address ?

This would be nice. I'd like it to be Smoochum, but I don't know how to change it...

Edited by krisjanis.h.whittaker-lee@live.vanderbilt.edu

Alright, check it out.

I just realized that my Kumara magically gained 4 Dex...

I was keeping it at 0 along with pow so that I could make a 70/0/0/130 Robochao. Is this potentially because I feed my mags for hours on end without reloading the block? You can see in this screenshot that my Namuci (that became the Kumara) had 0 dex and it was fed exclusively difluids.

http://imgur.com/a/wllrn

What can I do to stop this from happening in the future so I don't have to bug you guys?

Why me? lol

The username stuff was in case You changed his username.

Compleatly off-topic. Please stick to the rules [emoji14]PPPP

JK.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah.. but I can't yet... I'll try to do later tonight.

Thank you, you fixed the issue then. However, and I hate to bug you with this, some of my mags have messed up again. This happened about 15 mins ago...

Screens:

http://imgur.com/a/KiN4W (what they should be)

This applies to my current surya (lost 1 pow, gained 1 def) and my kaitabha which should be a garuda (lost 5 dex, gained 2 def).

My theory behind the garuda is that I fed it as a garuda but the game treated it as if it had been a kaitabha (which it was before I fed it). I don't know about the surya.

Again, very sorry that my mags are causing so many issues. I've been trying to save them every hour to 90 mins and have been reloading blocks each time and that's when I caught these two issues.

Edited by krisjanis.h.whittaker-lee@live.vanderbilt.edu