Bank bug

My common bank is bugged again, its not taking the ship down but every time I access it its crashing the exe

I've tried a clean install and it hasn't fixed the problem.

I have 200 items in there, they are about 30 trigrinders and the rest are all mats(pow, def, mind and evade)

Can anything be done?

GC: 42009113

Effected all slots

I could but aside from the inconvenience it gives me having to open 2 clients, it doesnt affect me that much... since the items i have there arent nothing special. Im interested in your topic because i think it can only be fixed by rollback (at least thats all ive heard) and my bank has been like this for a while so im just seeing if theres another solution.

Well if you left it and have not reported then its unlikely that anything can be done now due to the length of time and how far the backups go back.

Yes a rollback is the solution but it only rolls back your common bank not your character.

Im not sure how far the backups go back but the only way you will find out is to make a topic and ask.

Glad to know that the rollback only applies to the bank but on my case i was thinking in the lines of a common bank wipe, i dunno if its possible but that would work. Ill stop "stealling" your topic now, good luck with your items. :P

Well if there isnt a backup that far back im sure they can wipe it.

And dont worry about "stealing" the topic im happy to help but just go make your own =D

And good luck to you to =]