Lost several items

Guild Card: 42149092

Character Slot: 3

Time: 5:50 PM PST

Description: Logged in after a crash today and I found a bunch of items on my FOnewm had disappeared, including a Hylian and Pwand. This occured 5 minutes ago from the time of this post. Please help, that was most of what I own and it'd really suck to lose all of it.

Edited by Joseph Hararah
  • Like 1

Just curious , the crash any idea what caused it?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Every so often the server flashes an error screen for a fraction of a second then sends me to the login screen, so honestly I'm not sure. This time I was transferring items between my FO's, so I'm guessing that's why I lost them.

Alright... check it out.

I have the Pwand and Hylian, but I'm still missing a Glide, Aura Field 4 slot, Fire Staff Agni, Caduceus, and MG+

There is a glide and caduceus in your common bank. They were there 1 hour before the crash

I don't see any Aura Field 4 slots, only a 2 slot and is still in your common bank. It was there 1 hour before the crash

There is no sign of any MG+ or Fire Staff Agni, 1 hour before the crash.

Did you had those last 2 items from before? Was a trade? or drop?

Yeah, it's fine to ask of course! I'm just trying to get this sorted out. The MG+ and Angi were both drops, so I'm not sure how that plays into this. The Aura field probobly ended up being reset, since used two addslots before the crash, so that's fine.

I checked and the latest MG+ found by drop were on the following days

25/9

5/10

9/10

10/10

There is nothing registered in the 16\

Which quest were you playing when you found it?

Edited by Soly