Char ID within game

Just a little question on what changes if anything when Chars enter and exit a room, if anyone has the answers

So Char creates room say Varidia ,now any other char gaming in open mode there will get varidia drops or there own drops ?

If said Char leaves the room the second Char in takes over as leader , this will make to difference if the other Chars find there own drops in open mode.

but my main wonder is if a varidia creates a quest with say two other chars then leaves right at the begging does the drop change to the next in lines ID

or will it remain varidia drop throughout ?

nope, room id will pass in onder to next id inside room, and to make sure of new id, use /roominfo commnand in room

and all drops will beggin to drops for id room, if id changes, all drops go after too

Edited by Ricardo Gomes
  • Like 1

Ok thanks for that , that makes sense in open play but in quest ? i'm not so sure

trying to remember back on my Shchack days when the leader of the group DCed

we still found the drop from there ID , at that point Sub terrain has loaded before the player crashed

Was a long time ago can't fully remember all the details but i do know we were 3 different ID's

I was also surprised when I realized it.

It is the same thing for HH : when HH starts or ends, it instantly takes effect.

Edited by r-78
  • Like 3

Yes, the drops (and their rates) are handled by the server, so as soon as HH ends, any call to the drop generation will not count the HH boost.

The same applies if drops are reloaded (and changed) on the fly, but drop changes usually involve some downtime to update other things.