New to Ultima Not to PSO

cael@inbox.com

Name:Cael Thunderwing
Preferred contact method:(here and Skype)
Hobbies:PC&Console Gaming, Tinkering w/ Older PC's
Picture:(if you really want one i'm only giving my online persona's image not my real self :P

A little more about your self:

well i had just finally dug out my dreamcast after finding a cheap GD-ROM laser replacement and got a 56k modem that worked w/o needing a line voltage simlator, to only see that DC-Talk's Dreamcast v2 server is all but dead, schtack's Closed for good (i had finished reading on what happened about an hour ago.) and that most surviving servers are Blueburst only (aka no dreamcast Connections ;-; bummer as thats a few CD-R's wasted.) Looking online it seems that Ultima's the only one thats Active w/ more than a staggering handfull of players.

PSO was my favorite title in it's hayday while the offical servers were online and before the issues that brought schtack's down (dead Server hdd then the flamewar against chrono leading to it staying down for good) i have heard theres english patches to play PSO2 but i'd rather stick to what i remember best ^^;; it'll be a nice change of pace from what i have been playing the last few months (Warframe/FFXIV) and hope i'll find it mostly what i remember stil about here on this server (well i'm sure thers changes than what the offical server was like/what the last time i played on schtack's was like)

• Like 1

I just started, too

I don't think you're missing much with PSO2. I tried it for a while and something felt off. It definitely has a generic F2P feel to it. The items aren't as exciting and the world is way too randomized, making it feel artificial. Really, it just made me want to play PSO again so here I am. I never played Blue Burst so I'm excited to get to the new content it added. Haven't played PSO in over 10 years so all the nostalgia hit like a brick