I got bug ? hax item screwing all my bank item

On my friends account little 66 he sudden having all his inventory item turn to ???? hax item can any1 tell me how can I get my stuff back when this happen and if u know any GM please tell them I still have this item???? for my prove of lost my item.

Yeah, Larva is currently the only one to do rollbacks. Though I have reason to believe that Yonkou can as well.

Just post a date needed to be rolled back to, (Time, timezone, and guildcard number.)

Also, let us know which slot it is for the character.

You need the date that it actually happen exact time? And guildcard what u mean the guildcard number or name? I know it on slot 2 so please reply back to me I will give the information you need to get my stuff back.

yes this account need rollback , wish i need date and guildcard and slot of character

Enter you account, got to your char, and go to the main panel, click on "chat" and then "my guildcard"... There should be a number there, thats what you need to post.

Okay imma try that thank you.