Looking for a Double Saber

dlahmeyer

Neither your Blade Dance or Inferno Bazooka should have stats like that. The lowest stat you should ever have on a weapon is 15 in any stat (unless it's all 0's from the start). You tekked both of them wrong. You can "roll" the stats of any weapon up to 10 higher and if you tek them wrong they can go down 10 lower. Look at the stats on the SPECIAL WEAPON or any weapon with blue words, let's just say for the sake of example, 10/5/0/25 as the base stat on the untekked weapon. It can either fall in every stat by 10 (0/-5/0/15), fall in every stat by 5 (5/0/0/20), not change at all (10/5/0/25), rise by 5 in all stats (15/10/0/30), or rise by 10 in all stats (20/15/0/35). Just look at the percentage on the weapons before you tek them and when the tekker shows you the new stats, if they aren't 10 higher don't agree to the tek he performed, click no. Then you have to pay anyway but it's only 100 meseta. Just do that until the weapon you're tekking has 10 more in all the stats it has (weapons with all 0's won't change and no 0 on any weapon will go up, only values 5 and up ever change).

Edited by ZenReborn
  • Like 1

Here's another tip that's probably not much help but will be better in the long run : ) do the lab quests in Ep 2 up to 5/5 on normal difficulty then when you reach ult ( lv 100 for Ep 2 ) do 5/5 with some help and the reward is a 50 hit double saber for a force if your not a force I know there's a ton of em and at least one of em should help you if you ask nicely and if your really struggling I have a blank stat one you can have after trying out all other options , hope this helps : )

Neither your Blade Dance or Inferno Bazooka should have stats like that. The lowest stat you should ever have on a weapon is 15 in any stat (unless it's all 0's from the start). You tekked both of them wrong. You can "roll" the stats of any weapon up to 10 higher and if you tek them wrong they can go down 10 lower. Look at the stats on the SPECIAL WEAPON or any weapon with blue words, let's just say for the sake of example, 10/5/0/25 as the base stat on the untekked weapon. It can either fall in every stat by 10 (0/-5/0/15), fall in every stat by 5 (5/0/0/20), not change at all (10/5/0/25), rise by 5 in all stats (15/10/0/30), or rise by 10 in all stats (20/15/0/35). Just look at the percentage on the weapons before you tek them and when the tekker shows you the new stats, if they aren't 10 higher don't agree to the tek he performed, click no. Then you have to pay anyway but it's only 100 meseta. Just do that until the weapon you're tekking has 10 more in all the stats it has (weapons with all 0's won't change and no 0 on any weapon will go up, only values 5 and up ever change).

Oh damn you know I completely forgot you can do that, haven't played this game in soo long lol, TY :)

oh lol I thought you actually wanted a double saber as in the weapon double saber lol as fryewolf says demo comet is really common here due to rare monster spawns and the 1/2 drop rate on redria mill lillies , I have tons of demo comets in my bank clogging it up let me know if you want one I might have hoave one with hit spare aswell : ) free to a good home

oh lol I thought you actually wanted a double saber as in the weapon double saber lol as fryewolf says demo comet is really common here due to rare monster spawns and the 1/2 drop rate on redria mill lillies , I have tons of demo comets in my bank clogging it up let me know if you want one I might have hoave one with hit spare aswell : ) free to a good home

all good either one will work, and that would be great!! :) only thing that concerns me is I'm only level 49 with a 81 power mag going, I don't know if I would have enough ATP to use one. But I'm also considering donating to get a level 200 power mag

Edited by dlahmeyer

the demo comets atp req is 652 and ive just checked and ive given away my ones with hit : ( but I got loads without so any of them are yours I can also give you a heavenly power unit to help out pm when or if you want to meet up : )