Skynub's Wares

Skynub

MASSIVE REVISIONS ENACTED 22/11/15

Hey guys, I'll probably end up dividing this list up into two parts. One of which will be items I don't really use, and have nothing against parting with. The other category is items I either use or intend on using, and you should probably expect to pay, for these, a pretty penny or not go in with too many expectations.

Normal category

Diska of Braveman 0/0/0/40/35 - 5 to 10pds, dunno

Diska of Braveman 0/0/25/0/40 - 5 to 10pds

Heaven striker 0/35/0/55 - 15pds

Daylight scar 0/30/0/0/35 - 4ish pds

Charge NUG-2000 BAZOOKA 35 hit - offer

2x Wizard resist - 20pds each

Centurion/powers - 3pds each

V101 - 5pds

Baranz launcher 50 hit - 30pds

A TON of level 15 and 20 techs. If you're in need, send me a list of the ones you need and I'll get back to you on which I have. It's just a hassle to update every time someone buys a tech or I find a new one. Usually they're 1 PD apiece for level 15 and 20 techs.

50 DTs

Other category

Heaven striker 35/0/45/0/35 - offer

Arrest Needle 15 native 25 hit - will only exchange for another AN, preferably one with 3 stats in which 2 are hit and dark

Proof of sonic team - will only exchange for another AN, preferably one with 3 stats in which 2 are hit and dark

1x Wizard resist

And it seems that I've run out of most non-worthless items that people tend to have an interest in buying.

Now, what I want (bold = higher priority):

DTs and PDs (I exchange at 6.6 PDs per DT, so any price you see in PDs just divide by 6.6 in a calculator - we can deal with ugly decimals later);

DM / PB (but christmas event is coming up so eh);

charge yas9k with hit;

good demon's wep for RA (not bringers rifle pl0x);

excalibur with hit;

Zanba with hit would be cool

TJS would be cool

red ring

Noob/HP

Spread needle with hit+dark+anything but native

That's all I can think of for now.

I tried to give everything a reasonable price rather than have people make offers since it seems to make getting customers easier by making it easier for them (who would have thought?). But not everything is set in stone, so if you can't afford something that you want or flat out think it's unreasonable, just talk to me and we can smooth things over.

Thanks guys, I'll try to keep this updated at least weekly or just when I have worthwhile changes to make. As always, feel free to PM me or post in this thread (I actually prefer when people post since I don't have to delete PMs and it keeps the topic bumped, but you do you).

Peace

Edited by Skynub
  • Like 1

I'll go 1, then. Unless you really want me to go 2, which I think is literally all the PDs I have, though.

PM me if you're good with that either with a room set up or telling me to set up a room.