It's been a few months since I've played at all

phyresis

Hey, folks! I'm completely new to this server, but I've been playing PSOBB for a while now. I mean, I've been playing PSO in general since the Gamecube days -- alarmingly I've been into this game for at least twelve years, yes. (Shame I'm still garbage at it lol)

So, um, hey. I'm phyresis, though I go by other names a lot of places (if you were at some other server a ways back you might have known me by the ingame name Maynard among a few others at least up until I re-created that character slot because boredom ensued at level 140-odd and not connecting with anyone worth a damn). Currently I only have one character (big shock, I just restarted) who is a FOmarl who goes by Natsuru.

So uh... point is I'm kinda bad at introductions. Hi there?

Big thanks to all of you guys.

So far I'm having a lot of fun even though I'm mostly just getting some levels in single-player. I got hold of a Red Barrier already, so that's nice.

Also, I've been finding a LOT of rare monsters (I've found two Al Rappies and one Nar Lily already). I know an event recently upped the chances of those showing up, but I thought it was over? Am I just lucky, or are the rates of finding rare monsters higher here than in vanilla PSO? I feel kind of dumb asking that question.