S> S-PARTS 2.01

Depassage

Hiya, I'm selling one that I found during my yesterday hunt. It's stats are 25DFP/65EVP/15ATA

I'm new to the server here but not to the game at all So I try to gather some of my former equips. according to the price guide it's worth 60-70 Pds.

Here's my current want list, by order of priority, just pick some:

-Double Canon 0'd is fine

-Lavis Cannon with hit

-Excalibur '0d is fine

-Hell Raygun 50h

-Charge Vulcain 50h

-Diska of Braveman with 50 hit

-M&A60 Vise with 50 hit

-Chain Sawd

-Red Sword

-Master Raven

-Black Hound Cuirass

or 70 Pds

My time is GMT+1 btw

Wants changed

Edited by Depassage
  • Like 2

I have a Black Hound Cuirass , Red Sword , Lavis Cannon and a Yunchang I can part with for it.

Yeah that price guide is a bit out dated D: its not 60-70pds

That is one of the new updates to the price guide (which really isn't outdated). It's not to be confused with the armors like that (the two d-parts armors which give 10 atp and 35 atp) or the other s-parts 1.17 which does nothing special. S-parts 2.01 is a shield that gives 15 ata over max, at only a level 17 requirement, and it's over 1/10k drop to get. A high level char would want to use red ring instead sure, but s-parts 2.01 is insanely good for a lower level cast and it's an extremely rare drop. Kroes is possibly best armor in the game and that is only cheap because they are a lot of them around and they are really easy to get, especially in events; kroes also used to be 80 pds when it was a difficult event only drop, and if it was as uncommon and had a drop rate like s-parts 2.01 it would be way more than that. The price seems fair considering usefulness and rarity, even if there are better options when at much higher level. I actually bought one a long time ago for my hucaseal, but it's not something that is traded a whole lot. The reality is that this is probably the only one for sale, and will be the only one for sale for quite some time; if you don't want to buy it at whatever price the seller wants to charge then feel free to go hunt it at 1/10,000+.

• Like 1

I have a Black Hound Cuirass , Red Sword , Lavis Cannon and a Yunchang I can part with for it.

Hiya, your inbox was full so I write there

are you still interested in the item?

with your offer according to the price guide we obtain a combined value of 22pds.

to fill the gap between 22 to 60(min price) I'll need some other items

Do you have a tradelist?

I'm looking for currently (aside from my list) for a centurion/arms (priority), Lame d'argent, a double cannon and a master raven (priority) any chance you got some of these? or you can fill the gap in pds...works too

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and thanks for reading.

Depassage.

I'm looking for currently (aside from my list) for a centurion/arms (priority), Lame d'argent, a double cannon and a master raven (priority) any chance you got some of these? or you can fill the gap in pds...works too

I do have a Lame and Master Raven but not the other two things.

I do have a Lame and Master Raven but not the other two things.

Add these to your previous offer and 4 slots on the black hound cuirass and we got a deal =) Send me a Pm when both online for meeting.