Good evening

regulus777

Hello! I figured I'd drop an introduction post to kill some time.

Long-time fan of the Phantasy Star series here. I started with Dreamcast PSO in the early 00's when I was still in middle school.... Ouch! This game's almost 15 years old now? I quickly moved on to the Gamecube version when I found out about it and it's really one of my all-time favorite games. I played online, tho only for a short time frame. I mostly played offline with my friends and family and sometimes still do, heh. To me its just a timeless game that I can keep coming back to on and off and never get completely sick of it.

I've played through the classic PS series as well. Last year I took on the challenge of playing through Phantasy Star I through IV. I had actually played through IV when I was younger but figured I'd play it again since I was playing through all the others for the first time anyway. It was a nice way to entertain myself for a month or so. Those were all enjoyable games as well. IV and II were my favorites.

So I made my way here cause I never actually got around to playing Blue Burst. I always wanted to try out the extra areas that were in it, so hopefully I can start playing tomorrow. if I can get my account all set. (didnt get my confirmation email yet)

Besides PS, my other favorite game series are Ys, "Tales of", and alot of Nippon Icchi's catalog.

I'm also a huge anime fan. I noticed you guys have an anime forum as well so I may pop in there too.

Not sure if I'll be super active, but perhaps you'll see me around!

~Regulus~

• Like 2

Welcome to the Ultima server! I bet you'll enjoy it here. I'm also a fan of the Tales games.

Welcome , glad to have you with us. Its nice to know of another player that likes Tales , Ys and Nippon Ichi games. I'm sure we'd get along juuuust fine. = ]

welcome have fun!

Thanks all! Looks like it'll be fun. Got my first taste of the crater today. lol

lol, yeah Anna never left my party once I got her. My favorite character in PS II.

mine was the thief for females for the guys aside from the main id say rude if i remember right