Team +Phantasma+ Now Recruiting!

Grimoire Greys

Team%20Phantasma%20Banner2_zps3qinlbes.p

Hello everyone , today I am letting the community know that my team is now open and recruiting new and old players alike. A couple of years ago my team which was at first called AviaPhantsm was actively running about the server and growing exponentially. Now , after some time has passed and teams' existences being wiped later from the server I have decided to rebuild a group of good people to come together and play or help out others. If you are interested , please talk to me or another member in-game or post here in this thread.

Legacy

pso1365282202_zps5aa53d67.png

Team AviaPhantsm was founded by me mid March 2013 after separating from Red Star's team. At first , it was just me wandering alone but a few days after leaving some of my friends came along as well. I was soon given the idea by Ardeth to start my own team and have my friends as its founding members. Everyone was given a role to play and we were a bright and friendly bunch of people that did what we could for others (even though people antagonized us for no good reason after helping them . . .)

Now here are the few requirements for people that wish to join the team:

-Be courteous & willing to help other people.

-Be a cooperative team player. Do not be afraid to ask for help , that is what teammates are for.

-Can actually defeat a Booma XD <- jk though

-------------------------------------

Special attributes to help with communication and other things [these are NOT necessary , but they help]:

-Bi/Multilingual

-Have some knowledge in mag making.

-Good at determining prices of various items.

-Have some interest in anime , manga or doujin games.

-------------------------------------

Things that are not tolerable:

-Rude and/or trollish behavior; anything geared towards offending others.

-Stealing from other players , teammate or not.

-Anything bad that hasn't been mentioned , just don't do it.

Annnd trainer tip for those that don't know , F9 is the team chat shortcut. Please make use of it to maintain contact with your comrades. That is all , hope to see you in game~

EX: If my character's names show up like [][][] to you then your comp is missing something~

Edited by Grimoire Greys
  • Like 5

Aww wanted to join but had a booma accident ;-; best of luck with the team!

Gurl you can join me anytime , I know you are a busy bird though so its okay. And thank you!

Bumping because of updates , I have added a "Legacy" section and some fixes.

May you free up room on your messages so I can PM you please? Thankyou

Yes , sorry about that. ><