B>Dark Flow (Cheap)

Mieu

Hello everyone!

So, I was not able to get a Dark Flow this year ... and I have taken the last 2 months off. I'm planning on getting back into the swing again ... but, I was looking for one of the few weapons I need left for my Nei.

To be honest, I know that they do not come cheap or easily. Right now ... I only have like 125-150 PD's to my name and 5 DTS in reserve.

Stats are not really important for the price I can pay. I know some people have 50-70% on their stats. While yes, I would like to get one that has great stats ... I'm really just looking for one to play with. A few people let me play with theirs and I haven't gotten used to using it as I couldn't play with it full-time.

So, honestly ... I do not care if you have a 0 statter for sale. I am willing to offer up to all the PD's and DTS I have for one as well as much as you would like from my "Sales Character." Please see list here:

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21524-neimieus-shop/

I'm mainly looking for collection purposes ... a new toy so to speak.

So, if you happen to have a cheap one for sale, please message me or find me in game (Nei or Mieu) to see if there is something we can work out.

Thank you for your time in this matter!

/Nei

/Mieu

• Like 2