S/T> MIN RR

Varista

Okay, so I donated to the server about a month ago and managed to obtain this MIN RR from Mio in a trade... But I'm not finding much use from it other than the luck and the additional ata (which the ata isn't worth much because I'm a RAmarl and the luck can be fixed because I haven't eaten any materials). So I'm more than willing to sell this off to someone that needs it more than I do.

I want ranger gear for this type of thing. I'm not sure of the prices but I'll just hand out an interest list.

Interested in:

Photon Booster

Arrest Needle *Any stats are fine but I'd prefer with hit, high hit is not necessary* (High want)

Excalibur *Any stats are fine, hit is definitely not necessary*

Heaven Striker w/hit. *Preferably with about 35+ hit on this, but any hit is pretty good to me*

Dual Birds if anybody has them.

Guld Milla no hit *I say no hit because I like 3 %'s better than 2% and hit*

J/Z Merge *This is an extremely high want, Jellen Merge and Zalure Merge do the exact same thing, just different colors, so it really doesn't matter to me which one it is, but if I had to give one more want than the other it'd be Zalure because it's dark blue colored and looks nicer*

And if anybody is extremely generous: A Cent/battle *baby please come back, to meeeeee, a man can only dreeeeeaaammm!*

That's about it though tbh, go ahead and post here or PM me *PM me, that's probably best* and thanks for looking.

• Like 2

hi

from what i see, i dont think you will get any trade for a min RR from you wants list, maybe you will need to add something more, but good luck anyway

I stated that I don't think I will get these but they are in my interests list to have at some point.

I don't think j/z merge is that much, and I certainly don't believe a no hit excal is that much either.

• Like 1

yes for sure, im not trying to rage you, but trying to say that for a min rr (+- 40pds) on your wants list is too much in some cases, but fine by me

15 dts is a little more than 40 pds friend