PSOBB not booting up or un-installing correctly

Bavi

After i get the menu for PSOBB and hit start game it'll open a window which will automatically close itself after, and when I go to uninstall to do a fresh install the uninstall crashes half way through but delete all the files in the folder not sure what to do

If you see a black screen that closes instantly, select a lower resolution in the launcher (aka "Online.exe") options and try again.. be sure to run the launcher as admin and the unistall doesnt work, just remove the files by yourself and if you want, run CCleaner or something similar

Edited by Soly

the window immediately closing like that is most likely a resolution error. in the launcher options next to the resolution selection is a ? box that shows you supported resolutions. if there isn't one then try just going to 640x480 and letting the game patch and checking again.

Thank you all for the replies, my problem was I changed the resolution and such before patching it. I reverted it back to fullscreen 640x480 and let it patch twice before messing around with any of the configs ! Appreciate the speed replies.