what's best ep and diffyculty

Pretty much everywhere on ultimate, the places i saw the most lv 30 techs dropping where on seabed, CCA and sometimes on ep4, it's mostly support techs, lv 30 techs are really hard to get but there are units that can help increasing the tech lv to max.

I farm techs (and materials) in Episode 2. In the quest Phantasmal World 3, there's a single room very early on with like 30-35 boxes in it. Here's a quick walkthrough:

1. Warp down after the intro. Go left in the first room, down the hall that follows. At your level, I suggest dropping a Ryuker or Telepipe in this hall- at least until you're used to this run.

2. Enter the next room with extreme care; there is a Morfos on both the left and right side of the door. (Megid or a Hell pistol can make quick work of them; otherwise, there's no really easy way... Just fight and heal. There are also two waves- a pair with the two Morfos, then two pair- of Dolmolm (the light blue squids.) The Morfos are why I suggested the Ryuker/Telepipe in the hallway; the Morfos can end up timing their shots just right to keep you on the floor- you sometimes need a lot of HP because of being unable to get time to heal between shots.

3. After you've wiped the enemies from the room, take the door directly across from where you came in. Be warned that there's a trap about three paces into the hall. There's also a single Dolmolm that spawns about the time you'll walk into the trap. Get past both trap and squid, then follow the hall around a 90 degree right, through a door, and into a warp. Take the warp.

4. You're now in the box room. After looting it, you can teleport out. Or, if you take the warp in the next room, you can run back to the transporter. Be warned, another Morfos will spawn where the Trap was; it can be a pain sometimes in the narrow hallway.

With practice, you can be making runs through this pretty fast. My RAcast is only at level 139, and I can make the run in like four minutes. On Ultimate, I get a tech in the level 21-26 range pretty much every run. I usually find one Material in every two or three runs, and the occasional Add Slot or Photon Drop once in a while, too.

Edited by Talisien