Might as well do this introduction thingy

Dracozombie

I figured I should do something on this forum besides ask noob questions or complain about Dorphon Eclairs enjoying my blood. I used to play PSO on the Dreamcast, but poor MAG growth meant I hit a wall by the time I reached Ultimate Mode (couldn't hit a damn thing in the Caves). I didn't want to spend all that time starting over with a new MAG or character, so I gradually lost interest. Flash forward until recently, when I felt like playing PSO again. I saw this BB server with increased rates, so grinding goes much much faster, and voila! I'm getting mauled by Dorphon Eclairs.

Honestly I'm more inclined to play by myself. I know it's an MMO and all, but I usually try to be more self-sufficient in games. I mean, maybe I'll join a party one day. Maybe. Probably when I can't progress unless I kill a Dorphon Eclair and I can't stun it with an invisible wall.

Welcome dorphon eclair prey!

;3 you can get mags easy here too here with the right item to trade.

The multiplayer experience is great too if you want to join a party one of those days, at least you will have somebody to lift you up when you're run over an eclair (joke!)

Welcome to ultima!

welcome to the server if you chose to play with someone id be glad to help level you and offer you a mag in trade once you have some items you can also donate for a mag or get dts and trade them for a mag easy ^^ enjoy your stay