Launcher Can't Connect

Hey, been trying to get into the game this evening and running into a bunch of problems. I downloaded the complete installer, and the launcher is version 1.9. When I open it (as an administrator), it says the server is offline with 0 players, and says:

Language: English.

Skin Textures: Default.
Error Getting Player Count From Server.
No Connection Found.
Error Getting Player Count From Server.
Error Getting News From The Server.

I've added the launcher (and the other executable) to my firewall exceptions, as well as DEP exceptions, and I've reset my computer and router.

Any ideas? :P

Hmm... that sounds like the programs are being blocked.. :| ...if you can connect from the same computer but different network (like connecting through a phone) that would mean is your network (which i doubt), but if you can only connect from another computer, there is something wrong with your pc :(

I managed to get the game to patch by disabling the firewall on my router, but the patched game is still hitting error no903 when I attempt to connect. I'm gonna install the game on my laptop and see if it works from there.

EDIT: Also, I've tried a few other servers (Eden and RevPSO) and was able to connect to them without any issues.

Edited by lokijki