Rollback needed

So i get the name "tower" , then i get a rollback , bank stuff was clean and comoon empty , but i lost the stuff i had with this character , hhere the picture of the chars stuff 23m07pw.jpg and after xfer nothing was on , so i lost stuff like psycho bridge bringer rifle glide divine etc 2gwgak4.jpg GC of the char bugged 42094102 slots 4

WTF the day of my birthday :onion-head74:

• Like 1

It was after the rollback for get the characater bank back , didn't disapear cause of a transfere i guess

your common bank has been restored to the way it was on 2 / aug / 2014 (having 167 items)
also if you were complaining about your character stuff and not your missing bank then you should made your post clear because its very confusing

(and does not have AFTER screenshots it only has screenshots of stuff you say you "Lost", also the screenshots you posted are with different characters not even the same character so i wouldnt rollback you for those reasons like ever)

your common bank has been restored to the way it was on 2 / aug / 2014 (having 167 items)

also if you were complaining about your character stuff and not your missing bank then you should made your post clear because its very confusing

(and does not have AFTER screenshots it only has screenshots of stuff you say you "Lost", also the screenshots you posted are with different characters not even the same character so i wouldnt rollback you for those reasons like ever)

ahh , sorry that my fault cause i didn't notice that before transfer stuff , so you mean for the fo stuff i lost i gotta show you the picture with the same caractere ( madara ) , and btw i just lost one stuff i think that gael giel 2ntg4zn.jpg and a dark flow 2w2r58y.jpg , i might have lost lot of stuff which was in bank cause 2 aug is far but that the 2 ones i can notice and thx

doooh ;)

warning thats spamming, topic bumping and double posting^ (yes all three are a reasons to penalize you)

and for your missing stuff do a list ( and ask for a GM in game to return them if they arent many items and wont bother them because i wont rollback you with a super confusing topic like this )

Edited by Protoss

warning thats spamming, topic bumping and double posting^ (yes all three are a reasons to penalize you)

and for your missing stuff do a list ( and ask for a GM in game to return them if they arent many items and wont bother them because i wont rollback you with a super confusing topic like this )

I asked him to bump the topic... i asked larva about his weapons.

Sorry.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...