Jayrod's MAG Farm

Jayroddd

Update:

Mind Satos are available. 5-0-45-150 in white, black, pink, green and red. PBs are estlla, pilla and M&Y (twins).

Power Satos are available 5-100-45-0 in various colors, and 5-145-50-0 in various colors. Same PBs as above.

Working on:

Angel Wings 15-185-0-0 x1

Angel Wings 15-155-30-0 x1

Devil Wings 15-185-0-0 x2

Same PBs as above.

---original post---

Does raising a MAG take too much precious time and meseta? Do you hate taking a break in the battle to shove atomizers into your MAGs stubborn mouth? Or worse, feeding the wrong thing and wasting hours of time? Have no fear, Jayrod is here!

Welcome to my MAG farm. I build custom Episode 1 and 2 MAGs. I can build cell MAGs if the cell is initially provided. I will take payment in PDs, DTS or cool Hunter gear. You choose type, color, stats and photon blasts. If you want an exact color please provide the baby MAG up front, otherwise I will be guessing.

Prices vary, but 50% up-front payment in PDs is encouraged to protect both parties.

Additions:
MAG Cell - 5 PDs / 1 DTS, if not provided
Weird deviations (i.e. no PBs) - 3 PDs / gear

Level up services:
Per 10 levels - 1 PD / gear

Transaction history

Custom:
Agastya Lvl. 200 (5-169-26-0) Buyer: SOLY

Sato Lvl. 200 (5-112-66-17) Buyer: ANGEL

Sato Lvl. 200 (5-100-95-0) Buyer: ANGEL

Sato Lvl. 200 (5-145-50-0) Buyer: SPOT

Sato Lvl. 200 (5-145-50-0) x2 Buyer: iTURTLEZ

Sato Lvl. 200 (5-0-45-150) Buyer: RYUKIN

Rukmin Lvl. 200 (5-150-45-0) x2 Buyer: ANGEL

Rati Lvl. 200 (5-150-45-0) Buyer: FLATMEN

Agastya Lvl. 200 (5-140-55) Buyer: CHRISTIAN

Level-Up:
Sato Lvl. 200 (6-122-72-0) Buyer: NESSLY
Nidra Lvl. 200 (6-122-72-0) Buyer: NESSLY

Cheers,
Jayrod

Edited by Jayroddd
  • Like 7

Does raising a MAG take too much precious time and meseta? Do you hate taking a break in the battle to shove atomizers into your MAGs stubborn mouth? Or worse, feeding the wrong thing and wasting hours of time? Have no fear, Jayrod is here!

Welcome to my MAG farm. I build custom Episode 1 and 2 MAGs. I can build cell MAGs if the cell is initially provided. I will take payment in PDs, DTS or cool Hunter gear. For truly custom stat MAGs (ie Max Stat purposes and not multi purpose), I will charge 50% up front and the rest upon completion.

You choose type, color, stats and photon blasts. If you want an exact color please provide the baby MAG up front, otherwise I will be guessing.

Looking back through forum history, I'm not sure if a MAG farm existed or currently exists. In any event I am happy to provide to the Ultima community.

Cheers,

Jayrod

Awesome... i'm needing a mag lol

I used to farm them (a while ago made 10 at once) but now i'm too lazy...

Send me a pm to talk

Good luck! Always nice to have more magfeeders around. If you want to know how to get specific colored mags, it's based on the outfit you choose when you create a character. http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1017 . Every outfit has a specific color mag it comes with (even costumes 8+9 are set in bb, not random). I've probably recreated one of my char slots 20 times for different color baby mags.

• Like 1

Thanks for the well wishes you guys, and for Soly being my first customer!

Fyrewolf, thanks for the MAG color resource.

Is there a price guide for custom MAGs? I don't see MAGs on the official price guide.

You're welcome xDD

I don't think there is any guide regarding to mags, but IMO the price is around 15-25 PDs + Magcell

Edited by Soly

I already have 2 mags at 100 and 110. CAn you raise them to 200 for me? 6PD for each to get 200 sound fair?

EDIT:

Great! Actually, I'd like to offer 6PD for each. I think it's more fair for you.

I have these 2 mags. For both I'd like the stats to be:

6 DEF

122 POW

72 DEX

0 MIND

Please let me know when you are available so I can hand them over? Do you have a rough ETA on when they'll be done?

THX!

102 Red Nidra 6/50/46/0

screenshot_20140809085824.png

105 Pink Sato 6/50/49/0

screenshot_20140809085807.png

Edited by Nessly