PSO2

Echoes

Welp , I've just recently got into this game I and I gotta say....Its nothing like what people make it out to be. In terms of the game being soul-less/repetitive. Its alot more fun than psobb for sure. If any of you are looking to play this game or are already playing it come find me at ship 2 (Since this is the english speaking ship. Going elsewhere may result in lonely gameplay lol) :D.

Braver 46/Hunter 24.

• Like 4

Hey bro, just wondering, do you use a VPN to get on or anything?

Since the DDoS attack I haven't been able to connect without a VPN and I just hate using them ;w;

if you had any trouble, how did you solved it?

I miss my Br/Hu and Ra/Hu ;A; loved them <3

Edited by Poptartsftw

Its worth it , getting past the japenese captcha lol.

The classes im currently playing are braver and hunter :D

Nah I dont have to use any VPN's. I've heard from Natural that its down to ISP. Only TWC ( That I have ) and Verizon can sign on without the use of a VPN. =/. Another possibility is that I made my account after the ddosing incident perhaps. Im not 100% sure on either of those being it. There is CyberKitsune's Proxy Program that should be releasing soon and maybe that should help.

Its worth it , getting past the japenese captcha lol.

The classes im currently playing are braver and hunter :D

Nah I dont have to use any VPN's. I've heard from Natural that its down to ISP. Only TWC ( That I have ) and Verizon can sign on without the use of a VPN. =/. Another possibility is that I made my account after the ddosing incident perhaps. Im not 100% sure on either of those being it. There is CyberKitsune's Proxy Program that should be releasing soon and maybe that should help.

Yeah, I was reading about that proxy program today, but that's bullshit man, I played over a year and one day some fuckers decide to DDoS that shit and fuck everything up, and then SEGA literally doesn't fix anything ;-; Stuff like this suck. Using a VPN is really risky too, since SEGA thinks someone is hacking your account because of how many IP's you use (if you use different Jap IP's) and block your account.

Glad you can play though ;A;