WTF

Guest patronsaint

hahaha absolutely right a great and cool GM Draven ignore that supid moron jaja srry this post its funny that guiy its an idiot lol XD i cant stop laugh lol

Guest patronsaint

even after i leave you idiots continue to badmouth me and talk shit. i hope larva sees this and bans you all then ill be the one laughing at all of you idiots.

i guess u didnt get enuff last night so u come back again. u are such a moron to think larva will defend ur stupidity. i knew u were stupid but after getting insulted by tons of people u continue this crap and then ask larva to defend u what an idiot

Oh the lulz...

This topic is indeed a delicious one. And Patu, I have something to tell you.

I was sitting in the lobby one day, and saw you mouthing off to Draven. WHILE he was in the lobby.

After he banned you, I heard all about you.

You hack, not once, not twice, but everytime you come back to the server. Rules clearly state that hacking is not allowed, and you will be banned for it.

However, you further create more commotion than is needed, calling everyone A-holes, and crap.

Draven, finally got sick of it, and decided to just stop you from coming back here.

However, after resolving the issues of that, you did it AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN.

Anyone who realizes what happens when they come here and do the things they do, yet continues to do so, clearly is showing a lack of common sense and frankly, brains.

As for you being banned on other servers...

Gee, I wonder why. After seeing this crap out of you, the only part that surprises me, is that someone else didn't try destroying your computer before already.

I suggest you leave Ultima, and never come back.

Your lack of reason and the way you act has shown that you are not trustworthy, and has destroyed all chances of you ever being welcomed here.

If you continue to do so, the same thing will continue to happen to you, AND your computers.

Good day.

• Like 1

Guest patronsaint

great another moron asshole friend of dravens is this whole server based on dravens friends or is that you all suck his dick and kiss his ass

ill cya all in 3 days when i turn ur server into trash by destroying ur database have fun for the last 3 days of this servers life

Edited by patronsaint

like i have said numerous times u can badmouth me all u want but dont insult others. this server is under my protection and i will completey destroy every comp in ur house if u mess with this server. its time for u to leave and never come back ill give u 5 mins to read this msg since i know ur slow in the head before i ban u from the forums.

• Like 2

Actually, I don't suck up to him. We're actually quite good friends, because unlike you, I took the time to get to know him.

You have proven your selfishness, and untrustworthiness. And if you ever think you'll make friends on this server, think again. Because we can all see how full of crap you really are now.

We're defending Draven, because he's protecting the server from idiot hackers. (AKA: You.)

He does his best to keep the server running smoothly, by removing the 'wrenches in the system' (AKA: You.)

He also brings us great entertainment in the form of banning idiot hackers who come to the forums and post topics like this, revealing who they really are. (AKA: You.)

It's a shame you never played by the rules so you could understand how good a friend he actually is.

Such a shame indeed. Enjoy your ban.

• Like 2

goodbye moron and enjoy ur perm ban on the forums. and ill be awaiting the day u come ingame because i will fry every comp in ur house all 4 of them to be exact goodbye and farewell

oh and u think using that proxy to hide ur ip is gonna help u hide from me u have another thought coming idiot

Edited by Draven
  • Like 1

draven has been demoted.

is the first time we demoted a gm.

is not good from a gm to get so many enemies, it dont give us good reputation to the server nor to the staff,

so draven keep the respect to user if you want the same for you , i dont need a gm who always just want to scare ppl away