WTF

Guest patronsaint

If you hack,you deserve what Draven is doing to you,btw if you are tired of this,why dont just play in another server and stop being an asshole here?

I know Draven long enough to know he is a good person,i even met him before he was a GM so i realy know how Draven is like,and he is a good person.

P.D.:Let me give you one piece of advice,STOP BEING SUCH A CRYBABY AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.

I know i must respect others even if they are a dumbass,so i if im going to get punished for this,i accept it.

If you hack,you deserve what Draven is doing to you,btw if you are tired of this,why dont just play in another server and stop being an asshole here?

I know Draven long enough to know he is a good person,i even met him before he was a GM so i realy know how Draven is like,and he is a good person.

P.D.:Let me give you one piece of advice,STOP BEING SUCH A CRYBABY AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.

I know i must respect others even if they are a dumbass,so i if im going to get punished for this,i accept it.

i dont think that ppl that says the truth should be punished lol, so its allgood dessens.

Guest patronsaint

i cant go on any other servers ive been banned on the others this is the only one i havent been banned on but thats only because draven keeps destroying my comps

Your are an asshole who can think of nothing but themselves. How dare you go and insult Draven for what hes done. All hes done is try to make this server better and more enjoyable and all you do is ruin the game for everyone with your hacks. This game would be a whole lot better without people like you so why don't you go and get yourself banned like the worthless piece of shit you are.

Guest patronsaint

wow parading ur buddies in here to protect you huh draven i was right ur such a pussy

@bendonliu u can kiss my ass

@choko ur a piece of shit just like draven

nah i dont think i asked a single person here to defend me ur nothing to me as proven on the 6 times ive blown ur comp out on u so stfu

and as i said stop badmouthing the other players just like u they are stating their opinions so stfu