people

ive got a question to ask all of you i have been getting msged alot lately by the same people being told that i am a major asshole and that i shouldnt be a gm who all agrees with this and who doesnt

and no before u guys go asking for these peoples names i wont give them out

Edited by Draven

I for 1 dont think your an asshole, i havent been here long but i can see you do a hell of alot for the server and you stick to your rules like a proper gm. also your good to have a laugh with and not stuck up. But thats my opinion... others can speak for themselves

Question 1: Were the people calling you that hackers? Ones that you banned?

Question 2: Did these people ever get to actually know you or understand your humor?

I know you pretty well man. And while you can be unusually coarse verbally, I've recognized that you are simply the kind who speaks their mind, 'take it or leave it'.

I also know you to be very adamant in what you say or believe, and that can often come across negatively. But you get the job done.

As I have told others, you are more the quote unquote, "Security Guard". You focus on trying to make the server run smoother and more efficiently by eliminating the wrenches in the system (aka: hackers).

You're not much of a people person, lol. That I HAVE learned. Though you can be with those you know. And had the ones telling you that you suck taken the time to get to know you, they would have learned that.

I for one, support you. As I know you aim to do what is best for the server.

And while criticism hurts, like what you've received. Mayhaps that is a sign that you should lower your aggressiveness when it comes to addressing people.

First of all:LOL

Second:you are not a bad GM the truth is you are a good GM,besides the only one active along with holly.

Third:maybe this people are ignorants apes who think a GM is here to help them lvl up and those kind of stuff,so one messege for those people IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT GMS ARE FOR DONT TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU DONT FULLY UNDERSTAND.

And finally:dont listen to this ignorant people just keep up the good work man and remember they are peolpe who supports your decisions in this server,people who fully understands what GM are for and people that follow the rules you really deserve being a GM.

Oh i almost forgot maybe the only true problem here is that you doesnt speak spanish what ot makes some users hard to talk with you and get your help,like i said you along with holly are the only active GMs these days and two people cant handle all the problems in this server

Dude, I just started on this server about a couple weeks ago. But from what I've seen and experienced and how well this server is kept up and run, you are doing your job and keeping this game as slick and clean as it possibly can. I don't know you personally but I can tell when someone is honest( brutally or not). Honesty is a hard thing to come across lately and even if it's brutal honesty it's still something to be admired.

Ignore the haters and keep up the good work!

*Double thumbs up*

XD totally im agree with ctornado Ignore the haters and keep up the good work youre a great GM onion-head54.gif

after all you and holly are the best GM around here onion-head56.gif XD so keep it up the good work onion-head61.gif

lol i been in this server for a long long long time and since you are a gm you a are a fair one just dont listen to this new players this dont know anything just ignore them dude

• 3 months later...