The community of SHITSERV

How many of you have switched to this server simply because of the shitty community over at SchtServ?

And how many times were you annoyed by little kids who have either been dropped on their heads or just simply have nothing to do?

(No offense to people who have been dropped on their heads or to people who have nothing better to do.)

I have a lvl 107 humar over there, yea no I wasnt a pro or anything but I was proud of my character.

Countless rares, and over 100+ hours of gameplay.

But in the end there always seems to be, for me anyway, someone who pushes me too far and i quit.

I know, well you shouldn't let people get to you so much.

Well I can't help it.

But thankfully enough this server was made and so far everyone I have met has treated me with respect.

^_^

But the point of this post is mainly to see how many of you have experienced how much better this server is.

Im not dumping on schtserv just because I hated the players.

Im trying to see if anyone else went through what i went through over there.

Edited by ctornado

Well let me be the first to welcome you here.

From all that I've learned over my long time playing here, this is a server well worth playing on.

Not only are the people friendly, but they are helpful as well.

Some consider leveling to be the most fun of the game. I however, have found that I much prefer to help others. I'll randomly pop into a room and help someone else level.

I've got over 600 hours logged on my main character. And he's still not 200, lol.

As for myself, I've never played on Schtserv. But I've heard PLENTY about it. And about 99.8% of that was negative feedback too.

And as a result, I have decided that I'd sooner give up PSO than play on Schtserv.

If you ever see me ingame, gimme a holler, and I'll see if I can run ya through a TTF or two.

Cheers.

well im not that old haha but welcome to this server and yup this a grat server to play the people its very friendly and lvling its more easy

srry this part google traductor onion-head27.gif

onion-head64.gif

have a great time and fun in ultima.

I just think they are tied with very severe lines, what i'm saying is that if you do something different from most players then you will be either considered a cheater or a noob.

You have a psycowand at a low level then ppl will call you a cheater, you don't follow X mat plan then you're a noob, you get X mag with Y stats then you're a noob, you forgot to take a screenshot then you can't trade the item, you use a humar then ppl will ask you to leave as the game will possibly take 1 more minute to finish, you want to do mop up and ppl recomend TTF even if they can't handle de rol alone,...................

There are some decent players but since the majority of the players register , play and leave then even if you find someone cool then they won't stick around much.

I don't like how they do the "caƧa Ɣ multa" wich is for everything litle think you get warned, you posted a bmp image and let's say it's your 8th warning, off you go for 2 weeks.

Many hipocrites, the showoff hipocrites are often tied to moderation.

I am banned there and only help certain users via PM, i rarely post on the forums with my accounts, regarding server i am also banned and i don't go there anymore.

Forum is a good source for info......and........and.......just info, everything else is not worth it.

i played schtserv and i registered, logged in and played for a day or 2, then it kept saying i was banned wen i didnt do anything wrong. i tried to ask the GMs for help and the reply was "shit happens, if it says you are banned then you are banned, just create another account and try again". so i created another acount and same thing happened. i obviously tried downloading and installing the client again but after about a month of messing about i just searched for a new server and i found ultima which so far has been great exept for the occassional really long loading time after the auto-patch screen.

ULTIMA FTW!!!!!!!!!

Ah but we have met Vypor, it's PlaiDo!

Ahah whats up?

:D

Oh lol, so that was you.

Well glad to see I already did help you level up. xD

Well i have to say Welcome and hope you enjoy u'r stay in our server.

i really dont have anything to say about scht i have never been there more then 10 mnts.

have fun c ya around.

• 3 weeks later...

mmm I'm new here to actually lol. I just found this place recently actually ..

I wont be on the game for a bit though, not at my computer, at my cousins. So ill get to know the community through Forum.

I post this here because i wanna add something else lol

While SchtSERV, took a turn for the worste it hasnt always been that bad.. lol Ive played there since before BB was saved by Schthack. It wasnt always such a shit hole. Mmmm the old school admins and GM's were actually helpful back then, and the community was usually nice and helpful.. I came back after like a 2 year leave from PSO, to see that the servers dropped and has become a haven for Dupes, and stuck up jerks.. not to mention some elitists..

Not everyone there is bad. lol Some of them are actually pretty cool. mmm i didnt go by soven on that server.. my old name is gone, and i wont use it any more. lol But i hope that you guys will provide a better turn out then, they have over the years.

Well allow me to welcome you to the server Soven.

I and the rest of the administrative team plan on keeping this a fun and enjoyable server for as long as we can. No turn for the worse like schthack took. Not if I can help it.

If you ever need any help, don't be afraid to ask, I'm always willing to lend a hand when needed. (:

Well for starters, it's standard exp rates are 3x. But it has the Ver. 2 exp tables, so it takes more exp to reach 200.

And rare monster appearances are 2x.

Challenge mode isn't working currently. But we do have Ep 1, 2 and 4. So it is a Blue Burst server.

Rare items drops are also more likely than normal.

That's about it.

It's easier to get items and exp, but still stays challenging. ;)