lost handgun guld D±

i lost handgun guld with 35 hit and 35 dark

i was playing pso and i was smoking a sigeret on a ather room and my little bother was angry and he drop the weapon

fc5u87.jpg

Edited by kairi

The image is still low quality. When uploading it to tinypic, make sure you're uploading the original .bmp image. Also, on the resizing box, leave it at "Default", changing this to a small size will make it unreadable.

Rollback by lost cannot be done of item, if not because of bug of items.

In this case the weapon would not recover to you, since drop is very difficult but that the TJS and you to never had this weapon.

Your " Handgun: GULD" it is looked like this?

pso1271611983.png

PD: If your you deceive you took BAN

Edited by creative

yes it looks like that but i dont have that pso look (update or something)

and players have see my handgun guld with hit and all you cane ask nagato he have set monogrinders on it

and i know i cane get bann when i lie but i dont lie D:

and when i have a rollback i cane let you see that i have handgun guld with 35 hit and 35 dark

Edited by kairi

i lost handgun guld with 35 hit and 35 dark

i was playing pso and i was smoking a sigeret on a ather room and my little bother was angry and he drop the weapon

fc5u87.jpg

I think what the other poster is trying to point out is that you lost your gun because your brother decided to be an asshole and discard it.

Since it wasn't the fault of the server, they aren't responsible for restoring it.

I think what the other poster is trying to point out is that you lost your gun because your brother decided to be an asshole and discard it.

Since it wasn't the fault of the server, they aren't responsible for restoring it.

i go and kill my little brother >.<