Cable's Trade list/Wishlist

masterofchaos

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How might you be obtaining these photon spheres to be so willing to just throw them away (more than one even) on items that are quite easily obtained?

As an example, if I really wanted to I could spend a day and get at least two chainsawds....unless my luck was just terrible that day. Yet, there is no way I could get close to 297 PDs in a day...much less 594 given the rate you're trading for.

Phoenix claw is also quite a common BPD2 drop...if you have 5 PCs...you're pretty much guaranteed a drop for it....or when I played, people gave them out for free or sold them for 1 PD or other lesser rares. Yet you give 2 PS, which is equivalent to 198 PDs.

If you obtained them legitimately, then take this as a warning that you are seriously getting ripped off here.

How might you be obtaining these photon spheres to be so willing to just throw them away (more than one even) on items that are quite easily obtained?

As an example, if I really wanted to I could spend a day and get at least two chainsawds....unless my luck was just terrible that day. Yet, there is no way I could get close to 297 PDs in a day...much less 594 given the rate you're trading for.

Phoenix claw is also quite a common BPD2 drop...if you have 5 PCs...you're pretty much guaranteed a drop for it....or when I played, people gave them out for free or sold them for 1 PD or other lesser rares. Yet you give 2 PS, which is equivalent to 198 PDs.

If you obtained them legitimately, then take this as a warning that you are seriously getting ripped off here.

I didnt get them,plus I didnt feel like doing the tower missions just use them.Plus I dont care about being ripped off.I never would have used them anyway.

Edited by masterofchaos

Hmm, the tower missions are easy and not very long...

Also, you seemed to forget to give the most important piece of information. If you didn't get them, how do you have them? Who gave them to you?

Hmm, the tower missions are easy and not very long...

Also, you seemed to forget to give the most important piece of information. If you didn't get them, how do you have them? Who gave them to you?

sorry choko,that's classified. <_<

Edited by masterofchaos