DARKFLOW

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

whoever are giving those items or no he will be caugh soon, but i wont accept you or ANYONE to start blaming me or any member of ultima staff for giving items, also another thing that i dont accept was your RACIST attitude against me and flameheart only because we are from the same country, you went around on the server saying that i was giving items to him and anothers randoms players

once again i will ask you, do where you hide your racism against others players?

if you do not got proofs of anything just stay quiet its better for you and for everyone. thats all.

edit: i forgot to remove his temporary ban from the chat box lol.

edit2: instead of flooding the forums post everything that you wanna say in only ONE post avoiding to do double or triple posts.

edit3: now you re blaming raiko? shame on yourself, acctually raiko got legit characters too so if he drop a legit item on this legit character he CAN give the legit item that he dropped to anyone.

Edited by Elision

THANKS MAHYEM FOR YOUR BORING TOPIC AND THERE YOU GO. Me and my friend rovelius try alot of time to kill olga flow how many time idk, but alot. and now you start try become a smart ass by saying i hack??????. first if i hack where the proof. second come in all game i play and do the number of screenshot you want to show if i am really an hacker. after this say im hacker. thx for your low-class mentality.

elision olvida ya eso del racismo men por lo demas te considero de los buenos gm siempre estas creo que lo dije en otro topic en esta misma seccion

dices que tengo envidian de jugadores que sacaron el item bueno solo me parese raro que no lo sauqe jugadores como martin que an estado todo el dia y toda la noxe no creo que ese martin alla dormido

bueno men no hablo mas pero me siento estafado perdi muxo tiempo para nada sacrifique cosas de esta fecha mate a olga muxisimas veses y nada

men darkmeter se aburrio por lo mismo men i se fue muchos ya estan asi ustdes

man its no use to complain, you can be online during ALL the event and doesnt drop the item, its just a matter of luck, its like a roullette of 1 to 1000 like larva said: do not start posting that the item are not droppping or etc, he made that very clear.

si escanean a elision lo veran el se lo dio para calmar los animos por que moxos reclamavamos el debe a ver pensado si alguin saca el gen esto se para asi le dio el gen a blue jigg para que se biera como que alguien lo obtuvo el otro es flame heart que solo se le a visto una hora en el server dice aver matado 20 veses a olga y tener dos genes

raro raro

por que tanto celo con ese item es un item si asen el evento deben respetar lo que se dice y que el gen sea optenible sino asen perder tiempo a los players en vamos muxos se amanecieron

y si no quyieren que nadie tenga el gen que solo los gm lo porten para que asen el evento

MALDICION MAYEHM TE ESTAS PASANDO DE LA RAYA , LOS GM NO ESTAMOS HACIENDO TRAMPA EN ESTO..

ESTE EVENTO ES LIMPIO Y JUSTO ,. DEJA DE LLORAR EL DROP ES BAJO , ESO ES TODO.

ME ESTAS COLMANDO . Y SI SIGUES ASI . SE TE SANCIONARA.!