DARKFLOW

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Impossible, unless resistances are all 100 then you can still make damage, using a melee force may help.

Using sacrifice weapons, choosing the right techs and by using some items to increase the power of the techs then you can have fantastic results.

I would never make that comment mayhem, because someone may actually show proof that you are wrong (aka gameplay recording)

Even if you do a low damage and even if it takes a long time to kill olga then by evading correctly and by bringing enough scape dolls you will survive that fight.

All finds are legit until proven otherwise

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K

van 3 q magicamente obtuvieron genes escaneen y veran que no es mentira de eso del gm saben bien kn es bueno esa es mi opiniion y obio q esos 3 solo no podrian obtener el gen matando a olga no pondre nombres luego me molestan solo se que son 3 gentes

si escanean a elision lo veran el se lo dio para calmar los animos por que moxos reclamavamos el debe a ver pensado si alguin saca el gen esto se para asi le dio el gen a blue jigg para que se biera como que alguien lo obtuvo el otro es flame heart que solo se le a visto una hora en el server dice aver matado 20 veses a olga y tener dos genes

raro raro

por que tanto celo con ese item es un item si asen el evento deben respetar lo que se dice y que el gen sea optenible sino asen perder tiempo a los players en vamos muxos se amanecieron

y si no quyieren que nadie tenga el gen que solo los gm lo porten para que asen el evento

te dire dos mas q el blue jigs le dio uno es magita y otro es magd segun tengo entendido como consigui blue jigs 3? es mi pregunta y veo q se respondre anteriormente ps esa es la opinion de sus user haber si nos toman en cuenta porfa

ya lo se no hay pedo con eso pero mi pregunta es como el tal blue consigui 3 dices q antes del evento? a caray salia antes? mmm esta raro no

Edited by Biza

si escanean a elision lo veran el se lo dio para calmar los animos por que moxos reclamavamos el debe a ver pensado si alguin saca el gen esto se para asi le dio el gen a blue jigg para que se biera como que alguien lo obtuvo el otro es flame heart que solo se le a visto una hora en el server dice aver matado 20 veses a olga y tener dos genes

raro raro

por que tanto celo con ese item es un item si asen el evento deben respetar lo que se dice y que el gen sea optenible sino asen perder tiempo a los players en vamos muxos se amanecieron

y si no quyieren que nadie tenga el gen que solo los gm lo porten para que asen el evento

so you re saying that i gave the items to the players? funny funny but there is some point that i would like to say:

mayhem do where you hide your racism?

to start you just come to one br player calling him a hacker and noob etc, and then say that I am him, and now do you say that im giving items away, do you think that i am a type of MrValentin or something like that?

the most interesting of everything its whn one of your friends get a "rarest" items you guys MAKE A PARTY AND YAYAYAYAYA etc, but when it is another person out of here [it doesnt matter english or br] you guys says that they re hackers, how i know all that? i got a lot of randoms characters i play with you all the time and i know what happens and does not happen around here so do not be hypocrit by calling others ppl of hacking only because you didnt get what do you want,we lost a lot of nice players because of those type of actitude now i wont accept that you come here again saying who is and who are not a hacker.

iv been showing respect to you till now but im right of saying all this for you since you re out of your position to say that im doing this and that

respect? RESPECT THE OTHERS TO BE RESPECTED, no one never told you that?

larva when you arrive you are allfree to scan my logs anc check if i am wrong or right,if i am right i wanna see the apologies of all the ones that flamed against me on the chat box and on here on the forums, you like offendind ppl? thats good for you but like i said above if you want some respect from me you have to respect me too i wont accept such words from a random guy that doesnt even know me

if i were you i would start thinking about that and check your assumptions.

Edited by Elision