Talisien's Trade Terminal

Talisien

Okay, if I've got it and you want it, send me a private message with what you want and what you are offering. I'm online pretty much at random, but can arrange to meet at almost any time (occasionally, insomnia IS useful, lol!)

My Want and Wish lists are at the bottom. Feel free to offer things that are not on them, though. You never know what I might take a liking to at any given time.

Please, no silly or pointless offers. If you are seriously offering something in trade, that's fine. If you're offering meseta to buy a Spread Needle, not so good.

Oh, and pay no attention to the odd colored symbols (these ۝ ۝ ۝) next to items. Those symbols are just for my own personal reference, so that I know which character is holding the items- I'm forgetful sometimes. tongue.gif

LAST CONTENT UPDATE: Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 9:15 PM PST
Update Notes: Changes made to damned-near everything

TRADE ITEMS

This is everything I have available. It will be updated pretty much every day that I play, so check back frequently.

<<<<<== <(^.^)> ==>>>>>

==============================================================================================================

RARES

==============================================================================================================

Sabers, Swords, Partisans, Daggers, Twin Swords, Double Sabers, Slicers, & Katanas
۝Kaladbolg  [various]
۝Last survivor [various]
۝Dragon Slayer [various]
۝Black King Bar [various]
۝Demolition Comet [various]
۝Kusanagi [various]
۝Daylight Scar [various]

۝Slicer of Assassin [various]

۝Silence Claw[various]

۝Sange [various]

۝Great Bouquet [various]

Hanguns, Rifles, Mechguns, Shots, Launchers, and Bazookas
۝Red Scorpio [various]

۝Frozen Shooter [various]

۝Crush Bullet [0/0/0/0/30]

۝Justy23ST [various]

۝Varista [various]

۝Ano Bazooka [various]

۝NUG2000-Bazooka [various]

۝L&K14 Combat [various]

۝H&S25 Justice [various]

Fists and Claws
۝Brave Knuckle 0/50/0/40

۝Silence Claw 0/0/0/35/35

۝Silence Claw 0/0/25/0/35

Canes, Wands, Staves, Cards
۝Branch of Pakupaku 30/0/0/0/0

۝Branch of Pakupaku 15/0/0/0/0

۝Branch of Pakupaku 10/0/20/0/0

۝Caduceus 0/12/0/0/0

Enemy Part Weapons
nothing atm

Armor, Shields
۝Aura Field, 0 slots [level 151?]
۝Black Hound Cuirass, 0 slots [level 121]
۝Red Coat, 1 slot [level 101]
x2
۝Revival Curiass, 4 slots [level 101]

۝Sense Plate, 4 slots [level 141]

۝Select Cloak, 0 slots [level ?] x3

۝Star Cuirass, 4 slots [level 111]

۝ Star Cuirass, 0 slots [level 111]

۝Stealth Suit, 4 slots [level 120]
۝Honeycomb Reflector [level 102]

Units
۝Cure/Freeze
۝Cure/Shock
۝Cure/Confuse

Tech Disks
still needs updating, haven't got this far yet

Mags
Baby x5

Add Slots, Grinders, Materials, Amps, Photon Drops and other miscellaneous items

۝Booma's Right Arm x2

۝ Gobooma's Right Arm

۝Gigobooma's Right Arm
۝S-Beat's Arms

۝ Hildeblue's Head
۝Parts of Robochao, x3
۝Heart of Pian, x2
۝Heart of Devil
۝Heart of Chao
۝Heaven Striker Coat, x2
۝Star Amplifier, x3
۝Amplifier of Yellow x3
۝Photon Drop x??? (number changes constantly; please ask)

۝ AddSlot x1

NON-RARES
(Please note these tend to change faster than I can be bothered to update. I have a habit of giving them out to low-level players as freebies. This can include you- if you don't have a higher level character capable of easily farming anything in this section, anything I post in here is probably yours for the asking if you're polite about said asking.)

Sabers, Swords, Partisans, Daggers, and Slicers

Demon's Gladius +2 [0/0/25/0/45]
Drain Claymore +7 [0/5/0/0/50]
Hell Calibur [0/0/50/50/30]
Charge Sawcer +10 [0/0/25/0/40]
Chaos Diska [25/0/0/0/40]

Handguns, Rifles, Mechguns, and Shots
Drain Railgun +5 [0/0/0/0/50]
Charge Railgun +2 [30/0/0/0/45]
Berserk Raygun [0/0/35/0/40]
Geist Laser [30/0/0/0/30]
Charge Gatling +6 [5/0/0/0/50]
Mind Gatling +4 [0/0/0/0/45]
Hell Gatling [various, all 40 hit or above]
Charge Launcher +5 [0/0/5/0/40]
Berserk Arms +2 [30/0/0/0/40]
Gush Arms [0/50/50/0/30]

Canes, Wands, and Staves
Nothing now (and probably never, as they are useless aside from weak MST boosts for learning techniques)

Armor

I generally have a good stock of non-rare armor and frames wih 4 slots; I try to keep one of each on hand, but I also tend to give them away t newbies, so it changes too often to be worth keeping this up-to-date. If you need something, just ask and I'll check for you.

SERVICES

Sorry, nothing atm. Real life calls, not much time to play. :onion-head75:

<<<<<== <(^.^)> ==>>>>>

Want and Wish Lists

These are the things I am most interested in. Items on the Want list are definite; items on the Wish list are just that- wishful thinking

High Priority:
Gratia
V502

Adept

Holy Ray (preferably with hit, but interested in ANY Holy Ray atm)

Medium Priority:
Donation Tickets (DTS)

Heaven Striker with hit %

Master Raven with hit %

Heavenly/Mind x3
Glide Divine

Panther's Spirit

Resta Merge / Amp of Resta
Red Merge

Blue Merge
Yellow Merge
Mind Material

V801

Level 30 Technique Disks

Low Priority:
Photon Drops

Photon Crystals

Geist Raygun with MINIMUM 50% Hit

Miscellaneous:
I'm interested in non-rare 4-slot armor and frames, particularly the very lowest levels (under 35). I like having nice tidbits to throw to low level players from time to time.

5/95/100/0 non-Gael Gil Mag with Twins, Wizard, and Stag PB

5/0/0/195 Orange Sato Mag with Twins, Wizard, and Stag PB
Luminous Field with max stats

Bringers Rifle with 50+ Hit %

FREE!!!

That's right, I'm giving something away for free!

It's the answer to the age-old question, "Who is the strongest character in anime?"

The answer is...

KIRBY!

<(0.0<) <(0.0)^ ^(0.0)^ ^(0.0)> (>0.0)>=====O

"Ka... Me... Ha... Me... HAAA!!!!"

Edited by Talisien
  • Like 1

Updated. Not much new in the way of equipment, but the Sato mag is almost finished. It will be ready for sale or trade by this time tomorrow, unless something comes up and I cannot get online tonight.

I might even be willing to trade it now at a lower price; the rest of the raising is simple, just feeding it Dimate until level 200. If someone were to offer a Spread Needle or Frozen Shooter they would probably get the Sato without any problem. (hint, hint, hint ;) )

The Sato is done and ready for trade- and already reserved, too.

I will be starting a new one in the next day or so. This one will be a Mind Sato, 15/0/35/150, with Mylla & Youlla, Leilla, and Pilla. I have not yet chosen a color, but I am considering gray, white, and black; I may even do one of each. If anyone is interested in reserving this mag, or placing an order for one, let me know.

Edited by Talisien

The Sato is back on the trade list, for any who are interested. I will even be nice and re-list it here:

Sato

Color: Skyly Blue

Stats: 5 DEF, 150 POW, 45 DEX, 0 MIND, 120 Synchro, 200 IQ

Photon Blasts: Mylla & Youlla, Pilla, Farlla

I am also ready to make another mag. If anyone wants a specific mag, please tell me. Right now I am trying to decide between another Sato like the one above, or a Mind Sato. I will edit my list later to show which I decide upon.

I've got both a Frozen Shooter and a Heavenly/Power. Want to make a deal?

I've already traded for a Frozen Shooter, but I could still use the Heavenly/Power. What did you want to trade it for?

I am not really interested in the Snow Queen; I do not feel that a piercing attack and slightly better ATP make up for not being able to do a combo attack.

I do want a Heavenly/Power unit, though, as well as the other things on my wish and want lists. And please, feel free to suggest anything else you might be willing to trade, especially equipment for Rangers. Just because it is not on my wish or want lists does not mean that I will not be interested.

What if I happened to turn that Frozen Shooter into a Snow Queen? Would you trade a Sato for that? Or what would you be willing to trade for the H/Power?

You would give 50 PD's for a sato?

EDIT: Sorry Talisien for all the off-topic posts that were a result of this post, it wasn't my intention.

Edited by Choko

You would give 50 PD's for a sato?

EDIT: Sorry Talisien for all the off-topic posts that were a result of this post, it wasn't my intention.

No worries, mate. You had a valid point. The [now deleted] post about trading pokemon was not your fault; the poster should have known better.

In other, more trade-related news, I finally broke level 100, so I can start farming for better things to put in here for sale. Keep an eye peeled for updates. So far techs seem to be dropping pretty well; I've gotten three in the high 20's in the last half hour, lol.

Edited by Talisien

How about an H/Power and a V501 for one of those Sato?

Sounds good. It will take about three days to raise one.

Did you want the Sato to be focused on Mind or Power? Also, what color? I can make it either brown or purple with the mags I currently have.

***edit***

I can have a Sato sooner than that, if you are interested in one with higher-than-normal DEX; it will finish out with stats of 0/135/65/0 (That's not a typo, it's 0/135/65/0) and the Photon Blasts Mylla & Youlla, Estilla, and Pilla.

Edited by Talisien