Game crashes after using command npc 1

So, here's my problem, when I'm on my RAcast and use the command "/npc 1" to put the famitsu skin, everything seems to work until I change BLOCKs, right when I change to be able to use the skin, the game crashes for no reason once I get into the lobby (but I don't even get to see my character or other players before it crashes), and once the game crashes, when I open PSOBB.exe again, my RAcast Type says "???" and the appeareance is changed to head 1 and body 1, once I get into dressing room and change it, the "???" fix, but the problem about the famitsu persist if I try to set it again, nevertheless, this only happens with my RAcast, when I do the same with my HUmar it works perfectly.

Guild Card Number: 42109710

Character Slot (Racast): Slot 2

EDIT: I noticed about this problem today, when I tried using famitsu skin on my RAcast

Edited by Arkith

seems like happend the same on malchior, skin color just changed, can some one fix it?

gc

42016976 slot 1 i have the "ninja" mask before that happend

Edited by Guido Palau

Change your character head/hairstyle for the first one. Not sure if it's that issue..

Well, I tried changing my RAcast head and didn't work, after reading this, I changed my RAcast body and tried, it crashed and when I got back, the PSOBB.exe started downloading lobby.ogg, then both my HUmar and my RAcast were bugged saying "???". changed my HUmar hairstyle and the "???" fixed, changed my RAcast head to 1 and changed his body type too and logged, re tried putting the famitsu skin to my RAcast and it's working now o: