How to get a Power Tellusis with Twins

Schranko

Ok so I want a 5/130/65/0 or maybe a 5/120/75/0 Tellusis for my HUcast. PSO-World is down all the time so I cant look up one of the guides over there and I didnt find a guide of how to raise this specific mag with those stats and twins that tells me how to raise it step by step when I googled for it. I also did not find the information on the forums here so I just made a new topic and hope that someone who has experience when it comes to mag raising is going to reply to this. I want a Tellusis with Twins and lets say 5/130/65/0 stats. If anyone could explain on how to get the Tellusis with said stats I would greatly apreciate it.

• Like 3

feed it like this:

A-ID hunter: Viridia, Sklyly, Purple, redria, Yellowboze

pure Antidotes until it hits lvl 50. It will become an "ILA" then with twins. stats should be something like 5/10/35/0 then.

transfer the mag to a B-ID hunter: Greenil, bluefull, pinkal, oran, whitill. Feed it then straight with dimates. it will evolve to a Kama as soon as POW becomes bigger then DEX. probably when it hits 5/35/35/0. since u want 65 dex u will have to keep feeding dimates then, or u feed it with anitparalysis for dex as long as it is an ILA.

It will take some time obviously.

But u should be able to use the magcell when it hits lvl 135.

Hope it helps

• Like 1

i always do this to feed most mags (a guide i made :P)

After every feed (point 1, 2, etc...) log off and on again to avoid stats change unnoticed (although is supposed that the mag desync is fixed i'd do this)
Use the class you want for the first PB (ID doesn't matter) (HU: Farlla - RA: Estilla - FO: Leilla)
1. 13 Monomates (5/5/0/0)
Evolves to Varuna/Kalki/Vrita [Farlla/Estilla/Leilla]
With a Hunter Type A (Viridia - Skyly - Purplenum - Redria - Yellowboze)
2. 123 Antidotes (5/11/19/0)
Evolves to Marutah [Pilla]
3. 97 Sol Atomizers (5/22/22/0)
4. 9 Antidotes (5/22/23/0)
Evolves to Ila [Mylla & Youlla]
With a RAnger Type A (Viridia - Skyly - Purplenum - Redria - Yellowboze)
5. 42 Dimates
Evolves to Kama (5/27/23/0)
5.1. Use a Dragon Scale
Evolves to Tellusis
Now can feed the mag in any character you want
Dimates = POW
Difluid = MIND
Antidotes = DEX
This way you can use the Dragon Scale at Lv 55 saving some time since magcells feed faster than any other mag
Edited by Soly
  • Like 5

Thanks for the quick reply guys. Special thanks to Exoh and Soly for the in depth information. I think Im going to do it the way Soly suggested since it evolves into Tellusis at lvl 55 and it saves me time. Thanks to everyone for the replies, greatly apreciated. @ Currey26 yes I have the magfarm thingy installed on my PC. This comunity is really awesome, no doubt about that. Have a nice day everyone. Best regards Schranko

• Like 2

Note that the Level 35 evolution often follows whatever class you used at the level 10 evolution for some reason, rather than the class currently feeding it. If you want to evolve it to tellusis at 55 with soly's plan, start the mag on a hunter or force. A ranger started mag will become mitra at 35, which feeds dex very quickly with antiparalysis +20 dex every time, but this means you would have to evolve to kama for tellusis a bit later because of the extra dex gained, around 75 rather than at 55.

• Like 2