About teams

Hey guys, do you know any good team? I'm still a noob but I feel like joining one... Nevertheless, I think most of teams are kinda dead or something, at least here in the forum, visided the "team recruiting" section and well, some of the most recent replies are from months or even a year ago :/

So, know any nice/helping/active team I can join? o:

• Like 1

Most active teams are PRO and Illuminati, play with them a bit and get to know them and then choose :3

There are other teams too around, check the team logos to know where they are from.

• Like 2

PRO team is always looking for friendly faces around. Despite the name, we aren't about pro skill, but rather having a pro team attitude of working together. Our only requirement is that you download Ventrilo (voice chat program) and join our ventrilo server. We don't require a microphone or that members be on every day, just that they have the program. The ventrilo server is open to all players on ultima regardless, ask any pro member for the server info if you wish to join it. There are a few other teams around, Avion, Unbreakable, Mass-Ultima, and Illuminati are other major ones.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 3

Most active teams are PRO and Illuminati, play with them a bit and get to know them and then choose :3

There are other teams too around, check the team logos to know where they are from.

Alright, guess I'll do that o:

PRO team is always looking for friendly faces around. Despite the name, we aren't about pro skill, but rather having a pro team attitude of working together. Our only requirement is that you download Ventrilo (voice chat program) and join our ventrilo server. We don't require a microphone or that members be on every day, just that they have the program. The ventrilo server is open to all players on ultima regardless, ask any pro member for the server info if you wish to join it. There are a few other teams around, Avion, Unbreakable, Mass-Ultima, and Illuminati are other major ones.

PRO huh? Guess I'll ask about that ventrilo thing, I'm active, also have a microphone but I don't really want to use it... I like to listen music while I play, listening team members would ruin it for me xD and that's not the main problem, thing is that my main language is spanish, I still have some problems to understand english listening to it, I can speak it fine though

PRO huh? Guess I'll ask about that ventrilo thing, I'm active, also have a microphone but I don't really want to use it... I like to listen music while I play, listening team members would ruin it for me xD and that's not the main problem, thing is that my main language is spanish, I still have some problems to understand english listening to it, I can speak it fine though

Well, like Fyrewolf mentioned, it's not required to be on everyday, or to talk and listen; just having it is enough for when we have team meetings etc. We have Spanish speakers in our Vent as well if you feel language will be an issue. Check us out, I am sure you will like us :P

• Like 1

I'm from costa rica, main language spanish and a lot of problems to understand spoken english, but you learn that way (i still have some problems from time to time) but is a good way to practice :D ...and is not a requirement to always talk there but would be nice to hear you from time to time

• Like 2

Hey guys, do you know any good team? I'm still a noob but I feel like joining one... Nevertheless, I think most of teams are kinda dead or something, at least here in the forum, visided the "team recruiting" section and well, some of the most recent replies are from months or even a year ago :/

So, know any nice/helping/active team I can join? o:

We really need a Team sub forum :onion-head68:

ILLUMINATI : http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/11520-the-illuminati/?p=89922

we have 100+ Member now many active , all friendly and like to help each other.

Same like PRO Team.

I suggest you play with people from both Teams and join where you find friends at first

Thx Cyane to let him know we exist :onion107:

all good Avion members joined our Team even Cerv the Leader.

Im not sure about Unbreakable but Angel joined our Team <3

Also i think many People could come back for summer Event :onion-head11:

Edited by Hykaro