Best weapon for hunters on Ultima

depends for which hunters for male hunters psy raven (ata 200) is great an for female look for a good hit viv (do not really remember thinks 580 atp or something) to have also good to have a good hit jizai (800 atp) which is easy to get now since its rare monster just need to hunt down a hit guren look on the server drop chant for that its a vh-ult mode drop for ep4 and get the other katna shouren from dbp then also tjs/master sword, an also DF also if you running with forces weapons like excel/ an dayscar is ok to have if your force do not mind spam restas

Edited by Wayne Jones

This is literally the best guide I can make for you acquire all of these weapons one by one to achieve Ultimate Power! (Even better when you get them with great Hit%'s and Monster Attributes, believe me ^^)

:st2: :swo: Best 'HU' Weapons :gun: :st2:

:swo:Dark Flow (The #1-Strongest Sword in the whole Game) = 1100 ATP

:swo:Tsumikiri J Sword or Master Sword (Master Sword is a NEW! Event Weapon only for the Ultima Server. However these two Swords are used for attacking multiple Parts of a Target or to hit large Mob crowds, by using the Photon Energy Domes/Spikes which costs the minimum of 20-PB to use) = 910/800 ATP

:swo:Zanba or Excalibur (Can also be used to lower HP fast for DF Waves) = 710/800 ATP

:gun:Psycho Raven (NEW! Event Weapon only for the Ultima Server for Males) or :gun:Rambling May (Female) or :gun:TypeME/MECHGUN (With Charge or Demon) = 200/170/90 ATA

:swo:Lavis Blade or Girasole (Used for DF Waves) = 850/550 ATP

:gun:S-Rank Gun x2 (One with Jellen Ability and the other with Zalue ability NOTE: they both come Lvl21) = 180 ATA

:swo: :gun:Ultima Reaper (NEW! Event Weapon only for the Ultima Server) or Asteron Belt or Yamigarasu & Asteron Striker (NEW! Event Weapon only for the Ultima Server) = 580/800/680ATP/200ATA

:swo:S-Red's Blade (Used to give yourself a little Boost! bare in mind this weapon is Not! needed for HUnewearl) = 821 ATP

:swo:Slicer of Fanatic (Great! for your Demon weapon) = 570 ATP

:swo:Rainbow Baton (Can be used to cause great confusion for Hunters) = 570 ATP

Edited by massblade03

if I have to qualify for a hunter weapon, I have to say that the dark flow is not indicated pra be in first place.

1: Pycho raven / Mechgun

Excalibur / Saber

2: Dark Flow / Tsumikiri J-sword

3: Girasole / for all classes even so it is a very slow weapon which is only recommended to use on some occasions

4: lavis blade / dual dagger weapon of any kind is much better Hucaseal used by other character classes will not be as effective as a Hucaseal. even so I recommend Dailight scar plus a blade instead of lavis

if I have to qualify for a hunter weapon, I have to say that the dark flow is not indicated pra be in first place.
1: Pycho raven / Mechgun
Excalibur / Saber
2: Dark Flow / Tsumikiri J-sword
3: Girasole / for all classes even so it is a very slow weapon which is only recommended to use on some occasions
4: lavis blade / dual dagger weapon of any kind is much better Hucaseal used by other character classes will not be as effective as a Hucaseal. even so I recommend Dailight scar plus a blade instead of lavis

not in my opinion since the Dark Flow waves can clash together to make ultimate additional damage up to x5

This page will tell you the ATP of all server-exclusive weapons. Massblade's list above is quite complete, but seems to be missing Master Sword, which is one of the highest ATP weapons on the server (though TJS and Dark Flow are still stronger for raw ATP).

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10353-psobb-item-weapon-gear-effects-ie/

Edited by kajex
  • Like 1

not in my opinion since the Dark Flow waves can clash together to make ultimate additional damage up to x5

The risk you run is much in use in that way as well typo sword weapon tends to be more of a slow weapon in both attack and reaction

This page will tell you the ATP of all server-exclusive weapons. Massblade's list above is quite complete, but seems to be missing Master Sword, which is one of the highest ATP weapons on the server (though TJS and Dark Flow are still stronger for raw ATP).

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10353-psobb-item-weapon-gear-effects-ie/

ohhh yeah my bad Kaj ^^

The risk you run is much in use in that way as well typo sword weapon tends to be more of a slow weapon in both attack and reaction

LOL that's it I cant take it anymore YOLO! i'm just going to say what's on my mind whether you like it or not, no more 'Mr.Nice Guy' f*ck it iv'e had enough of this guy. Dude!! i'm only going to say this once...Your opinions do not matter to me and are irrelevant to me since your the same guy who made a Topic thinking Millie Multerux can actually be in competition with Psycho Raven lmfao here's Two Words for you mate 'Centurion Battle!!!!!' oh and FYI the risk you think about is totally different from the risks i take whilst fighting mobs your gear is not even close to being as strong as mine when you reach my levels of gear on this game then come back and we will talk. After doing so you will begin to realize how strong your characters can actually be!

*SSiigghh, GOD!* :onion115: got that one off my Chest nice and smoothly...*Ahh* :onion88: