maxing hucast

WhiteMage

Well... I just got a blackout again (so i'm on the phone)... Saith, later i'll upload a file for you to check because if cent/arms gives that amount of ata, i think its possible to max atp too...

my method

150 pow mats

mag 5/117/78 (will max huceasl as well this way) and huney with an adept on. This also solves the cent battle question since its a few points of extra ata.

v101

2 cent ability
slot for SMARTLINK & 502

If you wanna get fancy and use adept, you will need 10 luck mats, and a different mag with less ata and more atp.

... wait i just realized i use blue odoshi so idk what is wrong about this ... maybe i use smartlink and v502 at the same time?

Also, at a glance the guide squish linked is wrong about huney. Says two adepts is necessity for Huney which is wrong. I would recommend one since this means you can again use Huceasl's mag.

I max all hunters and rangers with two different mags. 5/117/78 and 5/140/55.

I know this shit cause i started form the bottom mutha fuckas.

Edited by Aiden Payne

wha i used was 102 pow mats 18 eva mats 30 def mats

with a 5 def 160 pow 35 dex mag

Red ring

units:

adept

cent/abbility x2

cent/battle

no smartlink U_U

thats maxx's out every thing exept def

Edited by vixard
  • Like 1

Great Squish!! ..i'll add that to my excel file xDDD

Edit: Squish, are you sure you max ATA with those MAG stats... maybe i have something wrong but i have 1.5 missing with that setup

I think you forgot to take into account that 2 Ability gives 5 (or was it 7 :o) ATA and v101 would give 1.5 ATA. Casts are different per ATA level up. Since they can technically go into halves.

Also, all those other ideas are great, there is not just ONE way to max. :D

my method

150 pow mats

mag 5/117/78 (will max huceasl as well this way) and huney with an adept on. This also solves the cent battle question since its a few points of extra ata.

v101

2 cent ability

slot for SMARTLINK & 502

If you wanna get fancy and use adept, you will need 10 luck mats, and a different mag with less ata and more atp.

... wait i just realized i use blue odoshi so idk what is wrong about this ... maybe i use smartlink and v502 at the same time?

Also, at a glance the guide squish linked is wrong about huney. Says two adepts is necessity for Huney which is wrong. I would recommend one since this means you can again use Huceasl's mag.

I max all hunters and rangers with two different mags. 5/117/78 and 5/140/55.

I know this shit cause i started from the bottom mutha fuckas.

It's not wrong per se, it's just a different way of doing it. Also I put it there since he wanted to max out HUcast not Huney (it's what I used). What I do know however is at level 200, ATA difference (with huney) with no Dex on MAG and no other units from Max is 62 (which is 209-147). Putting in 78 dex on a MAG is 39 ATA add an Adept and that's 20 more so that's 59. Still 3 off. In addition the difference between 200 ATP and MAX ATP is also around 502 ATP total offsetting from MAG is 268, using 129 power mats. Point of all that is, you gain more putting more POWER on a MAG rather than Dex in this case. Allowing you to use other mats in other places.

That link isn't the absolute truth, people have different experiences, I just know it works on the characters I have maxed already. FOmar/RAcast/HUcast/HUmar. My Huney is still 110 so I will need to level to ascertain.

I think you forgot to take into account that 2 Ability gives 5 (or was it 7 :o) ATA and v101 would give 1.5 ATA. Casts are different per ATA level up. Since they can technically go into halves.

Also, all those other ideas are great, there is not just ONE way to max. :D

It's neither. Cent Ability gives exactly 3 ata each. v101 gives 1.5 ata and Heavenly/Ability gives 2.5 ata. I assume God/Ability would give 2 ata, as it seems like it gives 1/10th of the other stats in ata for all the other units.

• Like 1

It's neither. Cent Ability gives exactly 3 ata each. v101 gives 1.5 ata and Heavenly/Ability gives 2.5 ata. I assume God/Ability would give 2 ata, as it seems like it gives 1/10th of the other stats in ata for all the other units.

:onion-head84: ...i'll have to check that!! Thanks!! (and makes sense)

Edit: LOL Squish... we were wrong both... :onion122:

:onion-head65::onion-head65:

Then.. i'll update all my stats

Edited by srojasq

It's 3 off before you count v101 and a cent ability ;)

lol, you misunderstand Aiden, I was merely pointing out, there is more than one way of maxing those stats. The 3 off, was just an explanation you will need more units. That's all. :D

Centurian/Arms adds a whopping 35 ata, the equivalent of 70 levels on your mag, by far the best unit in terms of stat gain. Centurian/Ability would count for more if mst, dfp, evp mattered, but 30 pow 30 luck 3 ata (15+15+6=36) are the only important things that gives. Adept gives even higher stat gain with the 20 ata, but still doesn't reach the same level as cent/arms does.

yeah that is true i have thought about that was well since i figured that on DEX for mags it's every 2 UP's = 1 ATA,... so yeah I agree with Saith his logic does work. =] :onion106:

And as for Squish he is absolutly correct there is actually more then 2 ways but really it all comes down to Mags Stats. you just need the right units and the right MAG stats to compensate one another to make a balance, which then will give you enough to get the yellow numbers. However if that is still not enough be sure to use the right amount of Mat that is suited for your stats and your stats only, don't listen to what other people tell you saying "Ohh you need this much and this & that blah blah blah" just go with what you feel is right to get your stats in yellow.

And as for Squish he is absolutly correct there is actually more then 2 ways but really it all comes down to Mags Stats. you just need the right units and the right MAG stats to compensate one another to make a balance, which then will give you enough to get the yellow numbers. However if that is still not enough be sure to use the right amount of Mat that is suited for your stats and your stats only, don't listen to what other people tell you saying "Ohh you need this much and this & that blah blah blah" just go with what you feel is right to get your stats in yellow.

That's why i like to make those excel tables! ...to show ppl how much they need, how much mag gives how much units give and how many materials they need... also if they don't like the setup, they can change some stats for themselves! :onion107: