what items to make ftd?

dekukid1

1:Secret gear

2: Flowen`s shield

3: DF shield

4: Rol le SHield

those are the shields that have deves to form the FTD, and then go to the quest of ep4 "claires deal 5" to terminate it at any difficulty, the quest NPC talks to you whether quirer use materials to create any item, you Ships option page forward and page back, give "next page, page and return will be the option of FTD." Greetings =)

Google traductor.

Dude... i haven't used that quest for "trades" i mean get items in exchange from others, i did it to add hit to animal weapons, i can get that shield for you, for free...

very true Soly ^^ However he is willing to learn how to make! the shield so best provide him with the best info as possible to assist him in this request. It is true that FTD can be made from the quest Claire's Deal 5 by bringing her the following Items (Shields): Flowens Shield / De Rol Le Shield / Secret Gear / DF (Dark Falz) Shield. By bringing her these Shield you can combine them to make FTD. If not referring to the PD price guide (V2) normally it will cost 40-50PD's from buying it. But im assuming this is not the case so best you just bring all these Shields to Claire by just completing the quest (Claire's Deal 5) on Normal mode as Killswitch said earlier. :onion106:

very true Soly ^^ However he is willing to learn how to make! the shield so best provide him with the best info as possible to assist him in this request

Yeah! ...i know, but also i saw that the question was answered by Damian, so i was offering the help to make the shield if he doesn't have the quests! (in case he doesnt want to wait :P)

Thank you all for the advice . I have played pso before on along time ago on this server and cabt remember much avout making items haha so thabk you I woll try this method later on when back from work ha ha. And im alright kajex I have all the shields thanx for anyway