Rambling may Valentine's day

thessarill

1.Spoke to the girl at the start of White day quest with a male (normal mode)- said yes to her question

2.Went to Ragol and got 3 flowers

3.Went back to pioneer and spoke with the girl again - got flower bouquet

4.Went to One person mode -Sidequest -St.Valentine's Day (normal mode) -With a female

5.Spoke to the girl between the bank and the principal's office - picked the first block of chocolate

6.Went to the medical center -replied "yes, i do <3"

7. Picked first - Utensil to melt >Second - Utensil to mold>Third - Utensil to cool

8.Went to the girl right in front of the principal's office - got Valentine's Chocolate

9.Gave chocolate to my male

10.went back to white day with my male(still normal mode).

11. Had a manly talk with the principal, said i was interested, selected valentines chocolate and then flower bouquet -got flower bouquet with a mark.

12. Gave the flower bouquet with a mark to my female

13. went back to white day quest (this time on vh)

14.Went to the principal and let him look at the bouquet

15. Got rambling may

Voodoo

If you still have chocolate and a bouquet, you are missing the part where the male goes to the principal and trades it for a marked bouquet, that it sort of says it's a flower bouquet or something.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

So as a returning player that never made it far in PSOBB Online this quest has me confused if it's something you can do outside of the Valentine's Event because of the posts people have down here like I followed the steps that're given and when I went to hand in the 3 flowers on my RAcast I got a message saying that I was unable to obtain an item yet I have the Chocolate on my HUcaseal which then made me think "Well if it was something you couldn't complete surely both items would've been impossible, right?"

If anyone could help me with this I'd appreciate it.

You probably had your inventory full?

That's what I thought at first but I had like 19/30 slots filled at the time, although that tells me that you can complete it so I'll give it another run in the meantime.

Edit: Same thing happened again with the message I forgot to mention about it saying that the flower bouquet isn't on the allowed items list.

Edited by cormag104

Do you have both flower bouquet And chocolate in the same char inventory?

That's the problem, I can't even get the bouquet because the game denies me of it saying that it's not allowed.

So I finally grabbed an image of what exactly happens and this time I had only 6 items in my inventory.

That's weird, it should be allowed, i have never had issues before.