[MASS-Ultima]: Recruitment Page

MASSBLADE

yeah I like it too =]

Best part is I do screens for MASS-Ultima all the time hehe, I'm really good at that stuff :onion102:

• 2 weeks later...

MU: MASS-Ultima Team Flag UPDATE!

MU+logo.jpg

Edit: Yeah just in my opinion I think the Red just stands out a lot better =D :onion88:

Edited by massblade03

lol you was previously in here after all so...yeah it's k with me but inform Wilson about this 1st m8 I don't want him to feel down. and Mellisa thank you for reminding me about that I will make a new topic about this and update it on my about me page also, so guys feel free to check that page out well, mainly the team leaders.

Ok guys the OFFICIAL! Team Master 'Leaderboard' is finally completed and UPDATED!

Just check my Signature, the 1st spoiler opening then click the last link in Blue.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all, I was interested in joining your team. Ive been playing pso since the dreamcast days. So im a bit fimilar with the game but Im kinda new to Blue Burst

Ahh sure you seem promising meet me in game for recruitment ill be comming online now =]

Done

• 2 weeks later...

Massblade has recently extended his hand for me to join the team not too long ago. I said I would think about it an I have. I wish to join all of you in your endeavors. My reason being, 1 person can only get so far on their own. I hope to see some of you around soon.

• Like 1

Massblade has recently extended his hand for me to join the team not too long ago. I said I would think about it an I have. I wish to join all of you in your endeavors. My reason being, 1 person can only get so far on their own. I hope to see some of you around soon.

Always great to take on board new members, welcome to the Team and was great seeing you back then i'm glad you changed your mind =] :onion106:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...