[MASS-Ultima]: Recruitment Page

MASSBLADE

I understand m8 it's good to have you hear and thank you for leaving a reply in the topic for future reference, your invite will be most giving out of gratitude. =] :onion88:

Hello everyone, IĀ“m Pascal, i joined the team today and i hope to have very fun times here because i love pso and i love to play with good ppl =).

My main lenguaje is spanish (my country is Chile, we talk spanish here), so apologize me if a made writing mistakes, and if i made them pls feel free to correct me xd, cause one of the reasons i joined this team is to practice my english =), so correct me with confidence its no problem.

• Like 2

=] good post! :onion106:

thats why you rock Armando =D :onion-head78:

After killing Olga Flow...

MASS-Ultima+Team.png

redbox12.gif'Parasitic Gene 'Flow''

Lol just kidding we WISH! :onion-head66:

hi ty for letting me part of this team question do we have a team speak or vent or something raid call maybe i used to play a long time ago bounced around a couple of servers but when u hit 200 and have the best stuff in the game had nothing to do but expand my horizions and play other games.my main is lvl 82 but had fun with hector and midori so i thought id join. so ill see ya all in game and hope to lvl with u all.

Edited by bigjosh2881
  • Like 1

O.o nice dude i like it =O :onion-head45:

Just made some minor improvements =] thank you again funky :onion86:

MASS-Ultima+Wallpaper.png

lol