What help guide would you like to see created?

Cal_Unbreakable

A guide on how NOT to be a n00b! :onion119::onion108:

Seriously though, I think a more comprehensive and extensive guide on raising mags, creating rare mags, feeding charts and so forth would be a noble effort. Most people I come across in-game are pretty overwhelmed by the level of attention and amount of information you must learn to raise a mag properly to the stats they want. This is nothing to say of the time and meseta involved in it as well... *sigh* The various guides and so forth on PSO World would need to be condensed and put into an all-in-one guide, or handbook if you will, like an "Idiot's Guide to Raising a Mag". I know this would help many in this game, by far, as IMHO they are one of the most complicated aspects of PSOBB and I've played ALOT of RPGs across many systems/platforms over the years.

Granted, my idea would be quite an undertaking, but thankfully alot of that information is readily available at PSO World, it just needs to be condensed, "streamlined" and properly formatted. Sadly, I do not have the time to devote to this at the moment and for the foreseeable future, as I do have resources, skills and programs on-hand to make this happen.

Mags r seeryuz bidness y0. :onion-head11:

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 3

A guide to Ultima. Like items that are exclusive to Ultima. What event drop what items.. The exp boost we have here and difficulty difference from the base game. Just a guide or list rather that just shows EVERY little thing that is exclusive to Ultima. I find myself confused sometimes as to what events drop what and other things so a guide like this would probably be pretty helpful in my opinion. XD

• Like 1

We're missing quite a few guides,

• A full guide on how to make quests
  • A guide with an in-depth explanation of the PSO protocol and packets (there's an incomplete wiki floating around somewhere but meh)
  • Perhaps a guide on how to make a donation (with screenshots)
  • Challenge mode guide
  • Mag-raising guides
  • A guide on how to make a guide (ok joke)

:une: Avoid a copy paste from PSO-world guides but they can serve as a base template.

• Like 1

A guide on how NOT to be a n00b! :onion119::onion108:

Seriously though, I think a more comprehensive and extensive guide on raising mags, creating rare mags, feeding charts and so forth would be a noble effort. Most people I come across in-game are pretty overwhelmed by the level of attention and amount of information you must learn to raise a mag properly to the stats they want. This is nothing to say of the time and meseta involved in it as well... *sigh* The various guides and so forth on PSO World would need to be condensed and put into an all-in-one guide, or handbook if you will, like an "Idiot's Guide to Raising a Mag". I know this would help many in this game, by far, as IMHO they are one of the most complicated aspects of PSOBB and I've played ALOT of RPGs across many systems/platforms over the years.

Granted, my idea would be quite an undertaking, but thankfully alot of that information is readily available at PSO World, it just needs to be condensed, "streamlined" and properly formatted. Sadly, I do not have the time to devote to this at the moment and for the foreseeable future, as I do have resources, skills and programs on-hand to make this happen.

Mags r seeryuz bidness y0. :onion-head11:

I would not use the word "Noob" but for the people that are new to the server. Trigunman, you don't have to worry about anything because i will put a lot of guides together and major condensing. I only do this because PSO is amazing and the server is great. Sit back and give me sometime to put stuff together.

A guide to Ultima. Like items that are exclusive to Ultima. What event drop what items.. The exp boost we have here and difficulty difference from the base game. Just a guide or list rather that just shows EVERY little thing that is exclusive to Ultima. I find myself confused sometimes as to what events drop what and other things so a guide like this would probably be pretty helpful in my opinion. XD

I did that on the item effects/item combination guide that i put up. The combination chart is done, i just need to finish the item effect chart. I will start labeling which items are from there specified event. You don't have to worry, i just need more time to make these.

We're missing quite a few guides,

• A full guide on how to make quests
  • A guide with an in-depth explanation of the PSO protocol and packets (there's an incomplete wiki floating around somewhere but meh)
  • Perhaps a guide on how to make a donation (with screenshots)
  • Challenge mode guide
  • Mag-raising guides
  • A guide on how to make a guide (ok joke)

:une: Avoid a copy paste from PSO-world guides but they can serve as a base template.

The donation guide is ready to be posted, chuk. Just wait until i get home today xD The other guides will be intense and i will do my best to make sense out of them for others and put it up soon.

Self Rollback guide :DJust Kidding

Lol if it were only real, akio, keep your head up and be happy with life until the rollback comes through. Everyone is super busy with the event, i will hunt with you for a bit to catch you up.

• Like 1