Weapon names don´t match weapong or description

Lowox

Hi guys,

im a bit of a noob around here, but I have discovered that I have to have some kind a bug since the weapons I have dont match the weapon itself or the description. Like for example, for my a long purple sword is a Flowen Sword and I know it shouldn´t be. I have a pic that shows how a weapon called "dagger" is not a dagger but a real Flowen´s Sword. This is very wtf and I´d like to solve it. Any ideas?

P.D: damn, right now I can´t upload the pic. I´ll do it when its ready but meanwhile you can figure out whats going on.

P.D: i guess this one will be all right notdagger.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rwrx0c3226lonnu/notdagger.png

Edited by Lowox

You need the newest unitxt_j.prs file. Open online.exe as administrator and hit patch, I'm pretty sure it should be in there.

If it isn't in the patch server say that it didn't solve the problem and I, or someone else, can upload the correct file for you.

• Like 1

Hi guys, I did it but I still have the problem. When I press patch it says there is not patchs available and I run the game trough online.exe and it does not do anything different. I guess i´m going to need that unitxt file.