halloween event question

Bloodpig

Yea, the hallow rappies appear only on Ep2 temple areas with any difficulty, although they appear more often on higher difficulties.

They drop Jack-O-Lanterns which will randomly contain 1 of the following:

. Check out the event thread for more info.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10257-halloween-event-2013/

I think it'll end the 10th of Nov, but don't quote me on that.

Edited by Nessly

The best way atm is to do a free temple run until you get blocked by a double switch, then do RT till the last temple room before barba ray. Then recreate the room.

Just do RT runs through the VR temple at the highest difficulty you can survive going solo in. When you get to the teleport to Barba Ray, just /lobby and recreate the room and start all over. After about 5-6 RT runs on VH difficulty through the VR Temple a few nights ago, I happened to come across 2 Hallo Rappies. (unfortunately one managed to escape me... grrrr....)

Just keep at it and make sure when you get the hallo rappy in your sights, that there is no way for it escape when it springs back up to life. If there is a lily still alive for example before the next wave of monsters teleports in, save it and nail your rappy so you won't loose them in the confusion of another mob of monsters. Good luck! :onion-head11: