Zelda units

i was thinking if no1 was playing legend of zelda because Power bracelet is perfect for Cent power.And describtion would be.With those you have even more power than a Goron.You can lift everything with that!

Cent Luck-Tingle luck. I agree with that

But Cent arms- Not goron arms.Gorons are known for their power not their accuracy. I would prefer Sheik Arms

Wizard/Resist --- Sage/Resist

Centurion/Power -- Goron/Power

Centurion/luck -- Guerudo/Luck

Centurion/Arms -- Zora/Arms

I second this, although I'd rather see Kokiri/Luck, if only to keep with the OoT dungeon/temple theme

The only unit that really needs a name change is Centurion Luck. If it really is a troll item, the name is misleading. Frankly it should be called Chuk/Luck to go with Godric/Ability. (Besides, Chuk/Luck has a nice ring to it.) Though I'd hate to see what specs Chuk will suggest for a KajeX unit after this suggestion. :onion110:

The only unit that really needs a name change is Centurion Luck. If it really is a troll item, the name is misleading. Frankly it should be called Chuk/Luck to go with Godric/Ability. (Besides, Chuk/Luck has a nice ring to it.) Though I'd hate to see what specs Chuk will suggest for a KajeX unit after this suggestion. :onion110:

I trolled with a luck unit last christmas, called it bad/luck lol.