Here's a good new for you

Sylph777

Hello everyone, i hope everyone is doing good :)

I would like to talk about a very important subject here.. it is in fact the most important subject of this life because it is the meaning of life.. be ready to have shocking revelations but this is all true.

I would like to talk about the Creator of all things, the One that people usually call God..

But to begin on a good basis, i'd like to talk about God alone, not a religion, church, cult, human system or anything like that but only the person of God.

So.. do not use this post to make religious propaganda or promote religious movements or churches, i would not accept it.. thank you for your understanding.

God never wanted a religion with man.. all of this is human, carnal and evil ! He wants a RELATIONSHIP ( which is the opposite of religious behaviour, believe me )!

Man must understand that God is not in these buildings that you call "churches" or any religion ( even the christian one as long as you consider christianity as a religion ).

However, the Bible says that the body of the childrens of God are the dwelling place of the Holy Spirit.. in other words : God lives in the hearts of believers who are born from heaven.

Heaven and earth cannot contain the presence of the glory of God but the religious people claim to have Him in buildings and ways of thinking.. they claim to have the exclusive revelations of God.. this is idolatry and pride and they must repent !

As for me, i've met God through a wonderful experience that changed my life, my mentality and my heart forever.

All seemed lost for me, but one day i cried out to God.. and you know what ? He replied to me and He saved me !

Yes God exist and He lives ! Yes God is the meaning of life because we was made BY Him and FOR Him.. and this God changed my life many years ago.

God's love and the Cross impacted my life so much that i could never be the same, and i was so hardened that only the love of Jésus was able to change my heart.

And this is what i would like to share with you right now ( I'm sorry in advance if this will be long but i have many things to say and the Lord asked me to speak here because He want to save people ) :

Some years ago, my life was horrible.. i was in the darkness.. i was truly evil and perverted and the sin inside me was so strong that i did many bad things that i'm not proud..

So, i started to completely lose the taste and the joy of life and i had no peace inside me..

Everything went wrong in my life and i was on the edge of suicide, i wanted to died and i hated my life for the being i was.. and what i did..

But then one day i had a terrible nightmare.. i was walking in a dark place.. in a destroyed city with shaved buildings, the sky was dark and grey and i could feel the terror all around these streets.. i saw frightened and tormented people around me and while i was walking in the middle of this city, i was crossing a bridge when suddenly something weird happened, i looked up in the sky and saw something strange.. there was a hole in the sky and it became more and more large and then people began to be sucked through the hole, it was very scary... and i started to be sucked in the hole myself and this is at this moment that i woke up...

Needless to say how this nightmare was terrifying.. it was so horrible that when i woke up, i clearly felt an atmosphere of darkness and death.. i was scared and i had the conviction in my heart that if i die in this state of sin, i would be sent to an horrible and suffering place for eternity, i would be cast in hell and everything would be done for me

I realized later that it was God who gave me this nightmare and placed this conviction in my heart to lead me to the Cross and open my eyes to the Truth.

From that day i started to think about the meaning of life and the spiritual questions and i wanted to seek the true living God..

I wanted to know the truth and nothing but the truth.. i was not sure of His existence and i didn't knew much about Him, but if God was true and living, i wanted to meet Him through a personal experience.

I didn't wanted to be influenced by religion, dogmas or any forms of human thoughts because i saw the rotten fruits of hyprocit religious people that claim to be “better” and “holier” than others but secretly live a life of sins.. ( from what i saw many times, i couldn't tell the difference between a religious believer and a unbeliever, it was most of case even worse for the religious.. )

From that moment, God began to call me from time to time.. for example, one day i received a flyer in my letter box.. and this flyer spoke of Jésus love and it touched me but it was still not clear to me..

Months have passed and one night when i was alone in my room, i was so tired of living that i started to cry out to Him with all my heart.. and you know what ? The bible said that the Lord hears the cries of pain and despair, and that He reply to all those who truly seek Him.

I said like : God, are You here ? Are You real ? God, if You are true, then i ask You to help me ! if You are alive, then save me because i can not and will not continue to live my life like this. If you manifest yourself to me and change my life, i will commit myself to You.

And there it was incredible, i started to feel the Holiness of God falling on me for the first time of my life, I felt the powerful presence of God : a deep feeling of love, peace and light that i had never experienced before, it was like the heaven came down on me.. as if rivers of living water flowed over me.. and God was here, He was close to me and hear me.. His presence was tangible and évident and i could almost touch it.

And the more i was talking to God, the more this presence became stronger and surrounded me on all sides..

Then, i had an image of Jesus on the cross, He was cruficied and close to died.. There was so much blood and He seemed in heavy pain.. I was at the foot of the cross and i was looking on Him.. then He looked down and He laid His eyes on me and He said : "David, I love you.. I'm calling you, come back to me, come back at home"

When He told me these words, i received a blow in my heart and i began to burst into tears.. I received the revelation of Jesus slain for my sins.. and despite all my mistakes and my sins, God loved me and wanted me.

And it was so deep and powerfull that i cried for hours and hours on my miserable life, i saw my whole life passing before my eyes like in a mirror : my weaknesses, my mistakes, my sins, all the horrible things i had commited against God, my family, my friends, the others and myself.. and i cried out to Jésus, i said "Forgive me Jésus, i have sinned, i'm a miserable sinner.. i am lost, i need You, please save me ! help me ! take my whole life ! i give you my life Jésus", my heart was broken into pieces.. And after that, I felt God's forgiveness down on me, I felt like washed and cleansed by His blood that ran over me and wiped my mistakes and my past sins.. He removed guiltiness and despair of my life, an inexpressible peace invaded my heart and in this night, a miracle took place, God touched me, He revealed Himself to me, He changed my life forever !

He forgave me, He healed me and called me to eternal life, to become His child !! I don't belong anymore to satan, i'm a child of the Almighty God now !

I received a deep serenity, joy and love that totally changed my life.. I was dead and now I'm risen in Christ by the will of God !! My life was empty and He filled that void.

I went from darkness to light, and I know deep in my heart that i walk in the truth and i know the TRUE LIVING GOD : Jesus Christ the only Savior given to men, Glory to His Name !

Since that day, i finally understand why i live and where i go, because if i live it is BY HIM AND FOR HIM !! Living your life without knowing the One who gave it to you has no meaning at all.. no salt, no flavor !!

When i approached him, He opened my intelligence, He gave me His wisdom and compassion and taught me to discern good and evil according to His heart and His word.

After this night, my life changed so much that my family and friends didn't recognize me.. they didn't understand what happened to me.. i threw all my drugs and all my dirt and i was a new man, a new creature !!

I was born again like the word says, born from heaven !! "Jésus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from heaven, he cannot see the kingdom of God". John 3.3

And it's not just feelings, émotions or words, i live a true relationship with Him every day, i feel His presence, it is palpable, tangible and real !!

He speaks to me, He guides me, He tells me to live according to His will, He protects me and nothing will EVER separate me from Him, not even death !!!

Obviously, i have up and down in my relationship with Him.. but a child of God is not someone perfect ( because only Jésus is perfect ) but someone WHO LIVE FOR GOD and LOVE GOD !

I'm still a sinner but He purifies me every day and show me how to walk with Him in the road of truth and holiness, i still make much mistakes but i try to not practice sin and when i fall, I ask Him to forgive me and He wash me and helps me to move forward with Him.

Now He is my life, He is my world, He is my treasure, He is my everything, He is my lover and my husband ! He is the One i love and no one could ever take His place in my heart ! He touched me and i fall in love with Him, He spoke to me and I let myself be seduced because i heard the truth in His mouth ! He is my Jésus ! My Jésus bore my shame and my pain ! My Jésus suffered in my place ! My Jésus reconciled me with God ! My Jésus healed my heart ! My Jesus has opened heaven's door to me ! My Jésus left His Throne of Glory, He came down to give me eternal life ! My Jésus died for me ! He died for me ! HE REALLY DIED ! My Jésus took all my sins and my wickedness ! My Jésus washed me in His precious Blood ! My Jesus prepared a wonderful home in heaven for me to live in His presence for eternity ! My Jésus saved my life ! I love Your cross Lord ! I love Your blood ! I love Your word ! I love You with all my heart Jésus !

Now i want to tell you that if He changed my life, He can also change your life...

If you have this feeling that you missed your life, the feeling that you did too much mistakes and it is too late for you, let me tell you there is still hope for you, one solution remain my friend.. a foolproof solution and this solution is Jesus ! with Him you can take a fresh start, with Him everything can change, He will erase your past and your mistakes and He will change your destiny because He has plans of happiness for you : a future with expectancy !

But it is necessary that you repent of your life of sin and recognize that you are a sinner and you violated the laws of a Holy and Righteous God.

It is necessary to be convinced of sin, hell and judgment.. and that you understand that you deserve eternal death because you offended God.

The Bible says that no man is good, all are evil and perverted from birth.. and if you want the proof, look at the current state of a world that rejects the true God and you will understand that the word of God is not kidding when she says that all of us have sinned and fall short of the glory of God..

it is the truth, evil is in all of us because we have inherited from the sin of adam.. and even if you claim to be good, don't forget that you will not be judged by human criteria but according to the criteria of a infinitely holy and morally perfect God !

The holiness of God requirement to enter His kingdom is so high that no man can fill this requirement with his own strenght, that is why man needs Jesus.. this way, if The Son lives in you, The Father can see you pure and holy through Him, through the sacrifice of His Son.. if you have The Son, you have eternal life.. but if you don't have The Son, the wrath of God is still on you because the wage of sin is eternal death but the free gift of God is eternal life in Jésus-Christ !

Don't be deceived, my friend, NOBODY mocks God with impunity !

What you sow, you will also reap ! For if God is good and loving, He is also extremely JUST and HOLY ! He cannot tolerate the slightest sin ! Corruption will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven ! God will not forgive your sins out of the way He has provided to do so : the cross of Jésus-Christ !

Forget the docile and harmless baby Jésus in sugar that we introduced to you.. the real Jesus is Mighty ! Awesome and Glorious ! Almighty in Deed and Words ! Perfect in every single thing, without any stains or wrinkles ! He is Holy ! HOLY ! We must fear Him, repent and seek holiness, we must have reverence and respect toward Him for He is Lord : Creator and Master of all things !

And even if you act like a rebellious for now, know that there a day you will melt before Him ! His word say that Your knees will bow and your tongue will proclaim that Jesus Christ is Lord, whether you like it or not And you will be judged by Him, He will judge you according to your works, you will report every words you have spoken in vain, every word of curse and blasphemy that came out from your mouth such the poison of a snake.. the true intentions of your heart will be revealed in His light.. all your words, all your actions, all your hidden sins and vices, all your thoughts, all your mistakes ! all that you said, did, thought and pondered since the day of your birth ! ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ! this day will be terrible if you're not on His side..

He will ask His angels if your name is writing in His book of life, and if your name is not there, He will tell you "Go away from me, i don't know you, go into the eternal fire prepared for satan and his angels before the foundation of the world " and in that day, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth..

If you die without repent, i assure you my friend, as surely as i write this message, as surely you will go in this terrible place for eternity..

Heaven and hell is so real.. and unfortunately, many will be thrown into the lake of fire, many will lament and weep, many will beg God for eternity to get them out of hell, many will mourn for rejecting the message of salvation during their lifetime, many will implore the mercy of God to return to life just one minute to repent and give their life to Jesus, many will remember all the times they had the occasion to hear the good new but denied it and mocked it.. many will recall that God never ceased to call them to repent during their earthly life, but they hardened their hearts to the gospel.. and now it's too late ! TOO LATE !

O my friends, it will be terrible ! TERRIBLE ! I pray that the fear of the Lord seizes your heart, and you realize all of this is not a game..

Don't go in hell, i beg you DON'T GO IN HELL ! there is no word to describe the suffering of a single soul in hell, this is horrible.. atrocious torture, suffering, sadness, the darkness and death to the extreme for eternity.. if you believe that hell is a joyfull place where you can practice all the sins you want, then let me tell you : the devil deceived you ! Be aware that satan HATE YOU, he hate all man because he hate God and God loves us and made us beautiful and precious for Him..

I can assure you my friends that there are no human words to describe the horror, terror and suffering that there is in hell.. i cry and i tremble when thinking about it..

Besides the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross demonstrates with power and clarity how hell is horrible.. if God went up to gave His life for us, it is obviously because He wanted to save us from something absolutely atrocious.. and hell is an eternal punishment, eternal damnation ! it's never end ! It is for ETERNITY ! no way to get back and repent anymore, once you died, if you don't have Jésus, everything is done for you ! For this reason, don't play with the sacrifice of Jésus, don't spit on the cross and the gift He offers you freely, don't die without Jésus !

Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at door and Jesus is coming back very soon, He is coming again and every eyes will see Him ! He's not coming back like the first time.. this time He will come back very angry ! In wrath against sin and evil ! In wrath against hardened and unrepentant sinner ! He's coming to judge the world and His judgement will be terrible !

If you are aware that you are lost and you need a Savior, if you realize you are evil and that you need God to heal you, don't hesitate.. run in the arms of Jesus, embraces the gift He wants to offer you !

Give your life to Jesus because without Him, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.. and there's only two outcomes : life or death, Jésus or satan, the good or evil, truth or lies, hell or heaven... purgatory is a catholic church lies ( such as worshipping marie, the pope and many other false teaching that are not biblical ) don't believe in this.. don't play with your eternity, it is not a game, don't play with the salvation of your soul, especially after the price He paid for you..

Why are you content with this life of suffering when you can know a wonderful God who offers you the heaven, hope, peace and joy that does not depend on the circumstances of life ?

Are you so caught up in life that you forgot Who gave it to you ? Look to the cross ! turn to Jesus ! cry to Jésus !

He loves you so much, He cares so much about you, He's crying of love for you, He offered Hs body to torture for you, He gave His hands and feets to the nails for you, He shed His blood for your sins, His back brought this heavy cross for your salvation, He presented His face to spit for you, He gave His soul to the anguish and torment for you, he suffered the agony for you, He kept silent when we accused and crucified Him ! He didn't defend Himself, He let Himself be condemned for your sins !

Make no mistake my friend, the Romans didn't Crucified Jesus on their own decision.. it was the will of God that He died for our salvation.. He gave His life willingly ! voluntary !

Look what He says in His word : "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep." John 10:11

And : “Greater love has no one than this that he lay down his life for his friends” John 15:13

He bore your shame, your perversion, your sins, your hatred, your diseases, your suffering, your hell, your despair and by His wounds you can be saved today ! You can be healed today ! You can be FREE today ! Who else gave his life for you ? Who else suffered so terribly for you ? Who else ? Who else but Jesus of Nazarreth ? Who else conquered death ? Who else came out of the grave ? Who else did such miracles ? Who else has the power to forgive sins ? Who else can raise the dead ? Who else can change heart of man ? Who else can heal the sick and cast out demons ? Who can still make signs and wonders today ? Who ? Who else but JESUS !!! The Lamb has overcome, everything is accomplished !

He cure the sick, He save the lost, He purifies the lepers, He heal the lame, He gives sight to the blind, He restore the destroyed life, He comfort the broken heart, He cleanse of all sins with His blood, He delivers the captives, He still raises the dead and cast out demons, even today, forever and ever ! He has all power on earth and in heaven, the supremacy over all forms of sickness, evil, and even death !
During the three days He was died, He descended into the lower parts of the earth to confront the demon hades ( which is hell ) and you know what ? Hades bent the knee before Jesus Christ !

At the cross, the death bend the knee before Jesus Christ ! He defeated all the demons ! He exposed the devil and his works ! no wizard can attack you if you are in Christ ! no magic can reach you, no spell can affect you because His army of angels is protecting you ! His children are the apple of His eyes, misfortune to those who attack His beloved childrens !

Every words of curse is broken in His name ! There is power to break every chains in His name ! Pilate couldn't find any fault in Him, He observed Jesus in all His glory, He saw that His blood was pure, He saw the innocence in His eyes and he said to the crowd : “I find no fault in this man”

No man spake like this man, when He talks the nature obeys ! When He approaches the disease leave ! When He come, Satan and his demons are on the ground ! He speaks and the thing exists ! He commands and His will is accomplished ! The grave couldn't hold Him and His perfect love could not be overcome ! O death where is your sting ? O hell where is your power ?

Yes, Jesus really has all power, all power against darkness and sin, all power to change lives and forgive sins because HE IS THE TRUE LIVING GOD !!

He is the One who set you free from drugs, pornography, adultery, masturbation, homosexuality, fornication and any kind of sexual perversion !

The One who get you out of depression, greed, jealousy, mockery, pride, arrogance, cowardness, idolatry, selfishness, crime, violence, racism, hatred, lying, theft !

The one who set you free from all your unhealthy addictions ! He is the only One able to set you FREE ! truly FREE ! because it is for the freedom that Christ gave His life for us..

And the true freedom is not being able to do anything you wish like many people think.. the true freedom is the freedom over sin ! He is your only hope of freedom and redemption !

He is love ! He is Good ! He is True ! He is Humble ! He is righteous ! He is Holy ! He is Sweet and tender ! He is Beautiful ! Wonderful ! Magnificent ! His heart is Pure and Right ! filled with Compassion and Mercy towards the repentant sinner !! He loves unconditionally ! His throne is based on Justice and Equity !

He is the author of love ! The source of life ! The Creator of all things ! The giver of wisdom and intelligence ! He is both Lamb and Lion ! Gentle and loving as a lamb for those who love Him and keep His commandments and a terrible devouring fire like a lion for the unrepentant sinners that delight in evil and all those who hate Him. He is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world !

I just wish that you realize all that He suffered, it is YOU and ME who deserved it, because we are guilty ! guilty of violating His holy laws !

But He proved His interest for you and in a burst of incredible love, He decided to take YOUR PLACE ! He decided to become the guilty sinner that God punished for the wage of your sin ! FOR YOUR REDEMPTION ! FOR YOUR SALVATION ! because He loves you more than anything, because you are a precious pearl in His eyes, because He care for you more than anyone !

No you were not born to live your life in despair and suffering.. NO you are not destined to wander aimlessly without knowing why you live and why you die ! you are not born to go to hell !

Life is much more than food or drink, much more than games or pleasure, much more than money or sex, life has a meaning and that meaning is Jesus-Christ ! The meaning of this life is to know God !

NO you didn't come into the world to live your life egoistically without carrying about God and your neighbor ! You was not created to live in the stench of sin and death !

You came into the world to be a child of the living God ! A son and a daughter of the Lord of Lords ! The prince and the princess of the King of Kings ! You are born to live in the presence of the Father !

You was born to glorify and worship the God creator of heaven and earth ! You was born to be the glory and the honor of the Master of the Universe !

Come back in the house of the Father ! come back before His throne, come back into His presence ! He's waiting for you and He wants to give you what your heart has always desired !

He is the only one able to fill the large void in your life ! The only one able to break the power of sin in your life, the only one able to protect you from death and evil !

He wants to put His hand on you and carry you in His presence, He wants to show you new horizons, He wants to give you hope and joy of life..

He wants to destroy all the painfull link that is connecting you to your past, He want to heal the deep of you heart from all your afflictions and suffering..

The Lord is calling you to eternal life, do you want to live eternally with God ? do you want to touch God ? do you want to see God ?

If you answer to His call in that day, He will make you a new creature ! Wake up, you who sleep ! Wake up from the dead, and Christ will shine on you !

The life is so much better when we received his forgiveness.

Look, The Lord has a message for you :

"You... You who roams in the night and don't know where to go.. listen to me.. I've been waiting for you so long.. if you still have ears to hear Me, be attentive to My word and hear what I have to tell you :

The time of wandering is over, I want to reveal myself to you, I want to be Your father, open your heart to my word.. the moment you came into the world, I had My eyes set on you, I saw you grow up and grow old.. I saw your pain.. I saw your fights.. I heard the cries of you heart.. I am not unsensitive to your sufferings.. i am not far from you like you think.. the world gave you nothing and the pleasures brought you no satisfaction.. but now I want to show you the true life, I want to show you My love ! men disappointed you, they betrayed and abandoned you, they accused and judged you falsely and I saw all the evil that they did to you, I heard your tears.. but I never stopped calling you.. I never stopped loving you.. I never gave up on you.. I beg you.. come back to me.. come back at home.. you know, from the dust of the earth, I created you and I really enjoyed to shape you because I love you.. but the sin that is in you distorted the image you have of Me.. but I LOVE YOU ! I'm not judging you ! I don't condemn you ! I care for you ! I gave my life for you because I love you with all my heart ! I love you from all eternity ! put your trust in Me and I will not deceive you because I am not a man to lie ! Put your life into My hands and I make you a promise.. I make you the promise to NEVER forsake you ! I want you to show you My love and My peace ! give up your life in My Hands, give up your heart ! Approach Me and I will come close to you ! Call upon My name and I will answer ! Don't be afraid of approaching Me, don't be afraid to feel dirty and guilty because I want to wash you, I want to clean your soul, I want to ease your conscience ! I'm not against you, but I am for you ! I don't want your misfortune but your happiness ! when you suffer, I also suffer ! but I want to be the One who takes care of your life every day, I want to be the One that protects you and guide your steps, I want to be the light that shines on your darkness, I want to be the joy that fullfill your heart, I wants to hold you in My arms of love and comfort your heart, I want to be your shield and the rock of your life, I want to dry all your tears, I want to be Your greatest friend, Your comforter, Your Savior, Your Redeemer, Your healer, Your reason for living, Your lover ! I'm waiting for you, I beg you.. don't turn your back on me.. don't reject me.. I have treasures of goodness for you and I will never disappoint you, delight in me and I will give you everything your heart desires. My name is Holy, I am faithful, righteous and true ! I am the only way, the only truth and the only meaning of life ! I am the light of the world and there is no other God but Me ! no other Lord than Me ! No other King than Me ! No other name than Me for your salvation ! Men are dead and buried but I am risen ! I don't change, I am the same yesterday, today and tommorow ! I AM ALIVE ! I live from century in centuries ! I am God and I REIGN for eternity ! I have overcome ! reply to My call and I will rescue you from the clutches of the devil and bonds of death ! I am waiting for you, take the right decision.."

Now, being well aware that my words will have no effect if it's not the Mighty God Himself who touches your heart, i want to send Him a prayer for you, that He reveal Himself to you and touch you by His love.

Father.. i present these souls to You.. these souls that Satan imprisoned.. these hearts that he broke.. these lives that he destroyed..

Lord, I know that You saw their suffering and worrying.. i know that You heard their cries of despair and anguish.. i know that You saw their miseries and disappointments and you understand their pains better than anyone because You took them at the cross..

Father, Your word says that You are slow to anger and rich in kindness and mercy.. So, in Your infinite love and Your wonderful compassion, I ask You to reveal Yourself to those who want to know You..

Tore the veil of their spirits.. shine on them in Your Light O Precious Jesus.. Break their humans reasoning that prevent them to understand You.. manifest Your power by miracles and wonders !

Heal these hearts bruised by life.. Remove their pains ! Remove their afflictions ! Dry theirs tears ! Deliver their souls from hell ! Destroy the bonds of death that surround them ! Put Your hand on them !

Touch them with Your Holy Spirit ! Oh Spirit of the Living God, BREATH ! Breath on them ! Convicts them of sin and judgement ! Brings them back to life ! Break the chains of sins in their lives !

Remove every suffering links of past in their lives ! Save them for the glory of Your name !

satan, i command you to leave their lives in the name of Jesus Christ ! leave their homes, leave their bodies, leave their souls, leave their minds NOW ! takes your demons and your illness with you and LEAVE ! you are defeated, My Master triumphed of you at the cross 2000 years ago !

We deceived us.. men have deceived us.. religion has deceived us and it make man believe that it was necessary to salvation.. necessary to know you Lord..

We are tired of falsehood and hypocrisy.. tired of religiosity.. tired of wars conducted in Your name when you said "THOU SHALT NOT KILL" "thou love thy neighbor as thyself and all thy heart" ...

We want to know You the way You really are living God ! May Your glory bursts and Your name be glorified among the nations Savior !

Lord have mercy towards us.. don't impute our sins because we do not know what we are doing, we are born into madness and corruption, evil is gnawing our bones and sin is eating and consuming our whole bodies.. our whole being.. forgive our offense Lord.. Heal us, Restore us and Deliver us from evil !

Lord Thank You for the cross ! Thank You for every liter of blood that You shed for our crimes ! Thank You for eternal life ! we are so small and yet so precious to Your eyes.. There is nobody like You Jesus ! With a grateful heart, i want to say Thank You ! I want to honor You and serve You all the days of my life for all You've done for me ! Forever You are glorified ! Forever You are lifted high !

Forever You are risen ! May Your kingdom come and may Your will be done on earth as in heaven. To You belongs to the century of centuries, Power, Wisdom, Praise, Worship, Honor and Glory. Amen

PS : I also made this subjects to talk about God freely and open minded, so you can share your opinions and ask any questions you want ( i will try to answer with my degrees of knowledge of the person of God and His Word ) as long as you stay polite... thank you

If you need prayers, healing, deliverance or anything, feel free to ask me and i will pray for you, believe and you will see the Glory of God.. be blessed and may The Lord bring you closer to Him.

Edited by Sylph777
  • Like 6

Nice to hear from you sylph! Hope we can talk soon I think i'll be online a lot xD

I have two things for you. First a riddle.

1. What force is always one step ahead? What force can never be stopped?

2. Watch the movie Tekkonkinkreet NOW :) (my signature picture)

P.s. Mind Game is also fantastic.

I read that entire post. Thank you for all your writing it was very positive and uplifting! Now go watch those movies.

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 2

Thank you for you reply :)
Before answering.. I would like to do something..
I would like to publicly repent before God and before you all for the bad behaviour that i had in the past toward some people on this server..
Forgive me Lord for every time that i disgraced You by my arrogant attitude on this game.. Forgive me for all the times that by pride, i was frustrated and angry about this game..
Forgive me that i make You ashamed.. Forgive me because i gave a bad testimony of you and Your love...
And also.. I ask you all to forgive my arrogant, prideful, pretentious and selfish behavior and all my weakness and mistakes.. i'm just a man.. fragile and imperfect.. thank you for your understanding.

Aiden, you said you have a riddle for me.. what force is always one step ahead ? what force can never be stopped ? i have only one reply, the true and Almighty God : Jésus-Christ

He created everything.. the whole universe : the galaxy, the stars, the moon, the sun, the earth and all the living things : man, animals, plants, cell... absolutely everything ! All things were wonderfully created by Him and for Him ! do you know what is laminine ? if you don't, watch this and you will be completely amazed : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGBfPhxKbyI
If you can breathe and live today it is only because of His Breath, the Breath of Life of Jésus ! nothing is the result of chance or luck, He controls everything ! He is in all things ! Nothing can stop Him, not even death ! He has all the powers ! He has no beginning and no end ! He is eternal ! The Alpha and Omega ! But to realise this, His Spirit must touch you, you must be born from heaven...
Because the Bible says that every man is born with a veil which blind him to see and understand God's things.. and this veil can only be removed by Christ when the man decides to repent and to approach Him..
I will take a look at Tekkonkinkreet as soon as i have time, it seems interesting ;)
Be blessed my friend :)

Spectral, thank you for sharing your opinion, it was interesting and i have many things to said..

First of all.. my condolences to the disappointments that you lived but i want you to know that the true God has absolutely nothing to do with religion.. i know it is difficult but we absolutely need to remove from our thoughts this concept to equate God with a religion.. because religion kills but God gives life ! religion is dead but God is living ! religion makes slave but God makes you free ! religion is the poison but Jesus is the antidote ! besides His Word says that God cursed the one who is placed under the burden of a religion.. the truth is that the concept of religion and the true faith ( by a living relationship with Jesus ) are diametrically opposite..
Religions are a cult to demons.. it is prisons for spirit that hold men in captivity and away from the knowledge of the true God.Satan used it for centuries to hide the truth, to hide the true God..

The Lord has put a message on my heart for all religious:

Jesus Christ the living God incarnate in the flesh, was He a Catholic Christian ? Was He protestant ? Evangelical ? Baptist ? Mormon ? no .. nothing like that.
Do not you see that your systems and denominations are carnal and doesn't glorify God, but your pride and your greed?
How can you proclaim the absolute truth, and on behalf of the same truth, to wage war, kill and persecute all those who don't believe to your ideas ?

How can you when the Lord said : "love your neighbor AS YOURSELF, and bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you and overcome the evil with good" ?
You are MURDERERS, and your hands are stained with the blood of your crimes !!
How dare you claim to contain all the greatness and power of God in your churches, while the whole heavens cannot contain the glory of the Most High?
How dare you rob money from your followers to buy beautiful houses and Mercedes, when the Lord has commanded you to build orphanages and feed the poor !!
You impose God's children to pay tax (tithe among others) and offerings to enrich on their back.. you tell them : pay and you will be blessed but if you don't pay you will be cursed.. LIAR, THIEF, WICKED !

You serve your belly rather than God.. your motives are not pure before God, your hearts are not right and your money are rotten ! it will perish with you into the eternal fire !
You organize paying concerts, seminars and conferences when the Lord said : " YOU RECEIVED FREELY, FREELY GIVE" is it that hard to understand? God's Word should be FREE !
He has ordered you to heal the sick, cast out demons in His name and preach the gospel and you, what do you do ?
You steal the glory of God by focusing all the attention on you and your "titles" of pastors, apostles, reverend, bishop and so on... ABOMINATIONS !!!
Only One is worthy of all the praise and worship : Jesus Christ !
But you love the fame and success, you love money and the world and steal the people of God and let die the African... whitened sepulcher, hypocrit, liar, crook, thief, race of vipers.. The Holy God will vomit you of His Mouth !!
By doing so, you made shame to the Lord, you blaspheme His name and His glory and you dishonor God.. the curse is upon you !!
How can you do all these things, while THE WORLD IS DYING and needs our consecration, our time, our compassion and the love of Jésus..
The heart of the Father suffers so much for all these people... and He needs all of us to proclaim the good news of His Kingdom.
Children of God, stop being lukewarm and worldly, wake up ! WAKE UP !
Stop living for your stomach, stop living for your carnal ambitions, stop living for pleasure and for money but seek the kingdom of God firstly !!
There is more idolatry, sorcery and horror in your churches than in the world...
But soon God will judge all your abominations, REPENT !! repent while there still time to do so because He will come like a thief and you will cry !!!
For my part, i consider myself apart from all these systems...
I am a child of the Lord God, a child of the King of Kings bought with His own blood.
He broke all my chains by His Death and Resurrection and I am FREE !!!
He freed me for freedom and you think i will become slave to sin ? slave of a religion ? slave of human systems ? slave of a pastor ? slave of a building ( I'd rather call it cemetery in most cases.. ) called church, slave of dogmas and traditions of men ? NEVER ! i rather die for the truth ! i am slave of only One Person and His name is "Jesus Christ" !!
THIS IS ENOUGH ! enough with all this unhealthy idolatry !! Come Back to God and His word alone, come back to the pure gospel and stop contain God in a religious mold.. NOT a religion !!! a personal relationship YES !!!

Sorry for the rant and if this seem hard but i have the holy wrath of God in me when i saw, i read, and i hear about the devastation of religion..

Spectral my friend, you say you are a good person.. yes you are certainly better than a lot of people that i have no doubt .. but the word of God says :

"Many people proclaim their goodness, but a faithful man who can find Him ?" proverb 20.6

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17.9

"The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, doing abominable iniquity; there is none who does good.God looks down from heaven on the children of man to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God.They have all fallen away; together they have become corrupt; there is none who does good, not even one" Psalm 53:1-4

For sin is not only about stealing, killing, lying or commiting adultery.. sin is all in our nature and bodies.. all our motives, our ambitions, our thoughts, our intentions.. everything in us is sin.. can someone say that he has never sinned ?

Sin is anything that is contrary to the perfect will of God.. any form of rebellion to His regard and His word.. as by one man ( Adam ) sin entered the world, and by sin death came, and so death passed upon all men, by one sin ( even the smallest ) man deserves eternal death, the Holy wrath of the perfect righteousness of God !

I don't say things to be loved but at least i told you the truth.. and it is often hard to hear but saving.. i prefer to die and tell the truth rather than condone lies.. the stakes are too great and i love you.. God loves you too much to let you go to hell..

I challenge anyone to try by yourself.. call God with a honest and repentant state of heart and a will of change and see by yourself if Jésus is not real ! see by yourself if He's not the Way, the Truth and the Life ! See by yourself if He's not the Light of the world ! do your own experience and be ready because you will be amazed, you will never be the same i promise you, get ready to meet your God !

I will pray for you, but if you want results, you have to believe that Jesus can heal you because He cannot do anything without faith.. believe and you will see His glory, the cancer will miraculously leave you, i assure you..

Be blessed in the name of Jesus Christ my brothers and sisters, i love you all <3

Edited by Sylph777
  • Like 2

That was not my answer Sylph. But thanks for trying! I would like to invite you to try again! I'll give you a hint:

you will never get it unless i give it to you and i will never get it unless you give it to me.

What is "it".

You won't get it unless you try! :)

Edited by Aiden Payne

aiden : My bad, i think i understand :P was you talking about Love ?

Shoutgu i love you my muslim brother :)

But you must know that i don't follow a religion but the true God : Jesus-Christ
And i know without any possible doubt that He is the truth and the true God, why ? Simply because when i cried to God to save me, i was sincere in my heart and i wanted to meet the REAL God.. and guess who was presented to me ? not mary, not Muhammad, not Buddha or anyone else... but Jesus ! He is the One who saved me ! He is the One who delivered me from my old life ! It is with Him that i live a daily personnal and living relationship ! it is Him who healed me of all my diseases.. when satan attacked me in my body ( lately I had arthritis ), i just have to order the disease to leave me in the Name of Jesus Christ and i am healed, who else than Jesus the true God can do such things ? It is His love that changed my heart and changed my mindset ! Is that God would be cruel enough to come to me as an impostor ? let me tell you that the Presence that came to visit me in the night that i repented was so strong, so powerfull, so deep, so incredible that i immediately knew from this very moment that it was God ! The King was there ! with me in my room !
It surprises you that God was incarnated in the flesh ? but why ? He is God after all, no ? He can do whatever He want ? MY WAYS ARE NOT YOUR WAYS say The Lord ! why limit God greatness in this way ? do you want to know why God came as a man ? firstly because we wouldn't have been able to identify in Him, is that a dog can understand and communicate with a cat ? Secondly because He couldn't use His true form to save us simply because He is too Glorious and Majestic and our eyes couldn't see His face without dying because nobody can see His face and live ! remember when adam and eve sinned ? God called adam in the garden and what adam did ? he hid because he was afraid of God ! Remember when the hebrews in the desert called Moses to introduce God to them ? God came, and His presence was so terrible, so Holy and so intense that they begged Moses to ask God to get away from them.. the man cannot see God and support His Glory! He is too HOLY !
And being a child of God, i don't believe in trinity.. why? Because this word doesn't exist in the Bible.. God is ONE ! The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit They are not three different person in God, They Are ONE ! UNITED ! God is The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit in SAME TIME ! They just represent the functions of a God who acts as He wills ! The Father represents the intelligence and wisdom of God, the Son represents the Word and the Holy Spirit represents God's presence which touches the hearts and convinces of sin and judgment and which gives life to the man by love, peace and joy of God.
Now, if your Spirit get out and turns into a dove to appear to men, you will not say that this is "another person" ? this is your mind, period.
If your word get out of you and takes a human form, this is not another person, it is your word ! you understand ? HE IS GOD ! he has no limitations ! He can be anywhere and everywhere in same time ! He knows everything and see everything ! He is Infinite, Eternal, Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient !
In addition the Bible from beginning to end talks about the person of God as Jesus Christ the true God, the Creator and source of all things ! I believe in the Bible as being the infallible word of God because it actually has the power to change lives, the evidence of that the Bible is God's word is so amazing.
Do you know that the Bible announced the aviation and television ? do you know that the Bible gives an accurate description of the times we're living right now ? Do you know that the prophecy is more than a third of the Bible, and about 95% of these have already been completed and archaeologically and scientifically proven ?
Hundreds of Bible prophecies have been fulfilled ( 600 over 700 ), by a precise and meticulous manner, often long after the death of their author. There are many prophecies concerning specific nations and cities which, in history, have all found an accomplishment. More than 300 prophecies were fulfilled by Jesus Christ himself when he came ! it is absolutely incredible !
Do you know that the book of Job ( which is very old ) talk about dinosaurs and describes the workings of nature and the earth in a remarkable way ? then yes of course, some bibles possess small mistranslation from the original text, but the main message that revealed the person of God and His plan for mankind has been preserved is in integrity. The Bible is certainly the word of God
Know that Jésus truly love you Shoutgu, be blessed my friend :)

Edited by Sylph777
  • Like 1

No! It's okay! Not your bad! No worries! What creates love? How do you choose love from hate? How do you create love?

Edited by Aiden Payne

I think you are talking about respect ?
But to get deeper in the subject.. This is God who creates love because He is the author of love Aiden, only God can create love between people, love comes from Him because He is the Creator of love, love is just the nature of God, without God, there are no true love, it is always carnal or worldly but not deep and pure like God's love..
The Bible says that those who have never known God, has never known what is love ( the real love ).. because true love is not the tolerant and humanistic love of the world like the devil want us to believe.. true love gives his life for his friends ! true love is serving others and consider others above himself ! true love always said the truth even if it is hard to hear ! true love is completely devoid of personal interest ! true love is unconditionnal... in which we can see that pure love ? in the perfect life of Jesus Christ ! He taught us love, He showed us how to love except that contrary to us who are often false, He has not only spoken but He has practiced what He preached throughout His life, His whole life exudes love and humility of God, He lived in perfect harmony with what he said, He is the perfect example of a life of gentleness, goodness, holiness, purity and love ! He is the most humble being that exist because despite He created everything, He decided to leave us free... free to love or hate Him, free to do good or evil, free to choose life or death, free to go in heaven or hell .. so humble and dignified that the Creator of the Universe has left His glory to came in flesh like a man.. He left His throne and He emptied Himself of Divine Glory to save us : pay the price for our sins and die crucified like a common thief..
the Bible says exactly: "Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death-- even death on a cross !" Philippians 2: 6-8
Isn't Our God Amazing and Beautiful ? There was no hypocrisy in his heart, no falsehood, no bad intentions, no trace of evil because although He was tempted in all things like all of us, He has NEVER sinned ! Not even one single time ! He was Sinless, Pure and Holy, without any spot or wrinkles ! and He proved His love all His life by healing the sick, freeing the souls slave of darkness and ultimately by giving His life for us, He is love incarnated !! Who is like you Jesus ? i could search for all eternity and see that there is no One like You Lord...
Here is the biblical description of what true love is :
"Love is patient, love is kind; love doesn't envy, love doesn't boast, it does not swell with pride. It does nothing dishonest. It does not seek its own, It doesn't thinks evil. It doesn't rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, forgive all things, hopes all things, support alll things, Love will never perish" Corinthians. 13: 14-7

Yes, i do love Jesus myself, but i don't believe that the bible is the word of god since the Bible clearly teaches that Jesus is not God. In the Bible God is always someone else other than Jesus. In the Acts of the Apostles in the Bible that the disciples were being guided by the Holy Spirit. If Jesus is God, surely they should know it. But they did not. They kept worshipping the one true God who was worshipped by Abraham, Moses, and Jesus (see Acts 3:13). Matthew, Mark, and Luke, authors of the first three Gospels, believed that Jesus was not God (see Mark 10:18 and Matthew 19:17). They believed that he was the son of God in the sense of a righteous person. Many others too, are similarly called sons of God (see Matthew 23:1-9). Now, because Paul, John, and the author of Hebrews believed that Jesus was God’s first creature, some of what they wrote clearly show that Jesus was a pre-existent powerful being. This is often misunderstood to mean that he must have been God. But to say that Jesus was God is to go against what these very authors wrote. Although these authors had this later belief that Jesus is greater than all creatures, they also believed that he was still lesser than God. In fact, John quotes Jesus as saying: “...the Father is greater than I.” (John 14:28). And Paul declares that the head of every woman is her husband, the head of every man is Christ, and the head of Christ is God (see 1 Corinthians 11:3).

Brother, i really appreciate your research of God and the truth but opens your heart and your spirit rather than your intelligence for God is Spirit and those who worship Him must do so in Spirit and in Truth.

firstly.. if Jesus is not God who died for our sins, this is a big problem for the hope of humanity.. why ? because if God can forgive the sins of men outside the sacrifice of Jesus, then God is an evil and bad God... let me explain :
The character of God is thrice Holy, Just and Good, isn't it ? Then how He can forgive your sins without becoming evil ? because if He does, He become guilty of accepting and endorsing your sins..
The problem of man is precisely that God is good... why ? because man IS NOT ! He is corrupt and perverted.. defiled by sin from birth.. and what a good God do with wicked sinners like us ? God is good and love that is true but.. it is important to remember that He is also terribly HOLY ( indeed the only word that the Bible say three times is "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord !! " proof He insisted that we understands how Holy He is without spot, wrinkle, or any defilement, morally perfect ) and RIGHTEOUS.. therefore, He must judge sin and sinners otherwise He is unfair, unjust... if you want a God who loves you, but does not judge you for the evil you do, then you want an unjust judge...
You cannot make you a God at your image, that love you and forgive you everything even if you don't repent... if so, then what you seek is an unfair but certainly not a good God .
You would like to introduce you to a court, after murdering a mother and her two children and that the judge tell you: "i gives you your sentence, you are acquitted and free to go" you, you would certainly be happy to be freed.. but is it fair ? is it honest ? No absolutely not !! The broken heart of this husband who cries for vengeance and calls for justice for the blood of his family spread innocently would feel deeply victime of injustice !
This way of thinking is devilish and actually completely contrary to the justice and the love of God... it is a subtle and hypocritical way of turning away from repentance by claiming yourself right and pious enough to not need to change your wicked ways ( the typical attitude of religious and own right people...) and give your life to Christ.. it is a way of saying : "I am not guilty, I have not done anything wrong, I don't have to repent, I am too good for that God would send me to hell" but the word of God expressly declares that it is not the Romans or the Jews who crucified Christ... but for EACH OF US that He offered His hands and His feet to the nails !!! The reality is that the standard and legal requirements of the law of God are not our human standard.. so if He can forgive our sins without any conditions, if He let passes adultery, theft, envy, murder, idolatry, immorality, anger, sexual dysfunction, fornication, immorality etc... He then becomes simply unfair, unhealthy and bad because He condones sin and evil and He CANNOT betray His own nature ! That is why He couldn't forgive our sins outside of the sacrifice of His son Jésus-Christ who was sinless because it is His righteousness that is imputed to us when we approach Him by faith and puts our trust in Him. His death comes as a substitute has our nature.. The man can in no way be justified by his good works before God as His moral laws are so perfect that none of us could satisfy them but God Himself in Jesus Christ !! It is for this reason that Jesus died.. to justify us by His pure blood.. we are washed from our sins by His sacrifice ! we are declared righteous before God ! At the cross, He broke the power of sin and conquered death ! He crushed Satan and stripped all his authority ! He has reconciled us to Himself ! Nobody is similar to Jesus, by near and by far...
Nobody is like this awesome God who comes to give His life for His creatures voluntarily undergoing ignominy, contempt, torture, shame, punishment and suffering that we deserve to pay for OUR sin ! For this reason, sin cannot be forgiven outside of the blood of Jesus ! Thank You Jésus that you saved us and gave us a free way to forgive our sins !

You will tell me, but then why Jesus needed to die ? You will tell me, but then why Jesus needed to die ? God couldn't provide another way ? no.. because the Bible says that the wages of sin is death ! for that sin could be atoned only by the blood of a pure and perfect being... and who is sinless, if God Himself ? By dying on the cross, He said : "I love you, I paid the punishment you deserved because of sin, I suffered in your place so that you are not separate from me for eternity, I created hell for satan and his demons and I don't want you to go in this terrible place, I beg you, come back to Me !!! Do not try to justify yourself because without My Sacrifice in your lives and My Blood to purify you, My wrath remains on you. I am the only One who can justify you, make your heart pure and right before God. Come to Me as you are and I will cure you !!! I want to transform your life and touch your heart with my love. I want to lighten your burden and give you this wonderful gift of eternal life. You no longer have to remain guilty now, accept my forgiveness and my gift by faith. I want you to be My children and I have prepared a place in for you in heaven and a wonderful hope"

The Bible clearly states that Jésus-Christ is not only the Son of God but also THE ONLY REAL TRUE GOD ! He is The Adonai and Yahweh of the Old Alliance ! The Alpha and the Omega ! The King of Kings and Lord of Lords ! the Strong and Almighty God ! The Eternal Father ! The Majestic King of Glory ! the Lion of Judah and the Lamb of God ! The Prince of Peace and The King of Love ! He received the name above every other name and He is the one who created everything ! everything was done BY Him and FOR Him ! He is The Lord Almighty Creator of heaven and earth !!! Above everything and everyone, there is the Lord Jésus-Christ !!!

And this is what i will show you by the Bible, Let me show you by the word of God ( both old and new alliance ) that Jesus Christ is the true God because many people deny His divinity (even among Christians) :

He is true ONLY true God, as John says:

"We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life" 1 John 5:20

He is the resurrection, the way, the truth and eternal life as stated by these two verses :

"Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die" John 11:25
"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

He is Lord :

"You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and rightly so, for that is what I am." John 13:13

In Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead :

"For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead" Colossians 2:9

He is the Creator of all things and equal with God :

"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together" Colossians 1:15-17

His name is above every name :

"For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" Philippians 2:9

He have all authority in heaven and on heart :

"Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me." Matthew 28:18

He is the first and the last :

"When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades." Revelation 1:17-18

He is the only way to escape the Punishment of God :

“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. “For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. “He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:16-18

Also, who else has the power to forgive sins except God ? :

"Which is easier: to say to this paralyzed man, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up, take your mat and walk’? But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the man, “I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home." Mark 2:9-11

All the apostles have received the revelation that Jesus is the only Lord and believed in Him as the only true God look :

In this passage, Thomas spoke to Jésus :

"Thomas answered him, My Lord and my God !" John 20:28

In this one, the apostle John make a direct reference to Jésus :

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word WAS God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it." John 1:1-5

Here Peter said to Jésus :

"Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God." Matthew 16:16

Stephen said :

"But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.” Acts 7:55-56

John the Baptist even said :

"The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!" John 1:29

Here is what happened to Saul on the damask road :

"As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven. Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, dwhy are you persecuting Me?” And he said, “Who are You, Lord?”
Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads.” So he, trembling and astonished, said, “Lord, what do You want me to do?” Then the Lord said to him, “Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.” Acts 9:3-6

On the other hand, the Bible nowhere teaches that God is a trinity of person, namely God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.. this is a roman catholic church lies..

This passage clearly shows that the Son is also the Father :

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

This one shows that the Father and the Son are One:

"Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works. “Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves." John 14:10-11

The Holy Spirit is also the Son :

"When they came to the border of Mysia, they tried to enter Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus would not allow them to". Acts 16:7

He even announced His plan of redemption for the world by affirming it in His word:

"say to those with fearful hearts, Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution, he will come to save you.” Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped. Then will the lame leap like a deer and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert." Isaiah 35:4-6

In addition, Jésus is the one who :

Saves us perfectly. Hebrews 7:25
Forgives us completely. 1 John 1: 7
Heals us completely. acts 3:16
Delivers us mightily. Mark 5: 1-15
Whoever we watered thoroughly. John 7:37
Satisfies us fully. John 6:35
Perfectly removes all our burdens. Matthew 11:28

I think we cannot be more clear and precise about the exact identity and divinity of the Lord Jésus-Christ !
Your confusion over the word of Jesus is because Jesus had 2 nature, He was 100% God and 100% man.
And many people cannot make the distinction between Jésus man and Jésus God..
When Jesus said: "The Father is greater than I." It was His man side who spoke to show us an example to follow as a disciple : a total obedience to God and His will !
When we read the word of God, only the Spirit of God can remove our blinkers for the letter without the spirit is dead.
Satan has hidden the truth for too long but now the scales will fall in the mighty name of Jesus !

PS : aiden since it is difficult to explain exactly what is respect ( and considerating that everyone has their own definition of the word ), i prefer to get over with Wikipedia..
Respect : refers to the ability to consider what was stated and admitted in the past, and take the consequences in the present. There can be question of compliance with a promise of fulfillment of a contract or compliance with the rules of a game. In these examples, respect evokes the ability to recall the moment in which a human being s' committed, respectively, to keep its promise to meet the requirements of the contract, or to comply with the rules.
Respect applied to a human being takes a closer sense of esteem, and relies on the ability to remember the acts previously performed by a human being, when they are worthy of recognition. Respect should not be confused with tolerance, since it does not have the same reasons, and contrary to the respect, it is not incompatible with contempt.

Edited by Sylph777

I'm not looking for an essay Sylph. I don't want to hear you preach to me from a book. I'm looking for one word. How do you choose between love and hate? What do you give to someone who has broken trust? I'd like to invite you to try again.

Edited by Aiden Payne

You see me sorry aiden but i'm afraid that i don't understand where you want to come ... ( I'm probably stupid but God said : Blessed are the poor in spirit for they shall inherit the Kingdom of Heaven )
However, i can still answer your two questions, but understand that i don't walk by human wisdom and reasonning but by submission to God and His will, that's being a child of the living God : walking by faith and obedience to the word of God.. but don't believe that i don't know how to think by myself, on the contrary.. it was a problem in my walk with God for years : my reasonnements.. i was constantly thinking too much with my intelligence rather than listening what God had to say to me ( He speaks to our hearts through His Spirit ), i was talking too much and not listening enough ( in fact i still tend to have this defect .. with my partners and with the Lord ) but God taught me that the best way to learn and be wise, is just to listen and analyze... ( and even if you don't like my answers, it is what i believe and what i live and it will never change because God opened my eyes and my heart and i will NEVER get back to my old life that i vomited, i want the hatred of evil and sin and the fear of God more and more everyday :) yes I seem crazy but the preaching of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing ! so yes i am crazy, a crazy passionate for Jesus )

So, first question : How do you choose between love and hate ?

by the freedom and the discernement of good and evil that God gave me.. but it is God by His word that taught me what is good and evil, i cannot decide by myself what is a sin or not, God is the One who decreed what is right and what is wrong ! not me... obviously before i met God i was aware that killing and stealing was bad... why ? because God made us with a conscience that accuse us when we are doing evil... so that we have no excuse for the Day of Judgment. But the truth is that the laws of God is way deeper than our conscience because the hardened and seduced man by sin will silence his consience ( sometimes to such an extent that he will no longer distinguish between what is right and what is wrong )

And the other question : What do you give to someone who has broken trust ?

what i can give to someone who has a broken heart ? my love, my compassion, my attention, my time and my prayers ( from what i experienced, prayers are very efficient ) but above all : the love of Jésus ! because none other than God can really comfort a sad heart, no one else but Him can erase the sadness and suffering.. even if i sacrifice everything that i have to help and save someone, even if i give everything i have, the suffering of the past are so deep and strong that the person will never be cured deeply if it's not God Himself that touch him.. a look at Him and the joy and peace returns ! a touch of His hand and depression and sadness leave ! when we see Him, we find again the strength to live ! I encourage you to try, you will see how that's powerful.. i love you, God bless you

Edited by Sylph777