mag skin idea (boss)

Aaron Fenech

can someone make skin's for mag's that is like the forest or ruiin's boss final form but really small (mag size) be awsome if that was to float around with you

tell kajex he does the skins xD

Ė™Ź‡uəŹŒÉ™ ɹəqoŹ‡É”o əɄŹ‡ ɹoɟ ɹəpısuoɔ plnoɔ əŹ ʃuıɄŹ‡É™ÉÆos əŹžÄ±l spunoS

I think better... And.. Its a bad idea.. Everyone will have skins on his mags.. Non-rare or Rare Mags.. The prices will go down with skins.. Puyo is not the same that a Nidra.. But you will use the skin so you never know which one cost more.. I think that its bad idea, change my mind..

I think better... And.. Its a bad idea.. Everyone will have skins on his mags.. Non-rare or Rare Mags.. The prices will go down with skins.. Puyo is not the same that a Nidra.. But you will use the skin so you never know which one cost more.. I think that its bad idea, change my mind..

i see your point about it becoming less valuable, however for most people it isn't about the value of the item, it's about having a nice looking mag for their own characters, if i had a little dragon or falz following me around i'd be really happy, and if i found further cells, i would probably keep them to myself or just give them away, i'm not too fussed about the price of things overall unless i'm buying ahah :3